Cuddling

As requested by @mcbholmes13

----------

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes/The Winter Soldier: The majority of Bucky's insecurities revolve around his metal arm, so when you cuddle you try to make a point of being on his left side. It felt admittedly strange at first, but you got used to it fairly quickly; you also appreciate the almost perpetual chill it has on hot days. The feel of of his cool metal fingers lazily tracing along your spine as you relax together never fails to send a pleasant little shiver through you.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye: You'll lay back against his chest with your head pillowed between his shoulder and neck. He'll wrap his arms around your waist so that his hands rest on your stomach, and you'll often lace your fingers with his for that additional ounce of closeness. You two can watch hours of TV like this, hardly speaking because the contact is all you need.

Thor: You were pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to cuddle with a guy as big as the god of thunder. He's like your own giant teddy bear, and you love to snuggle up close to him with your foreheads pressed together. And you know that it's absolute romantic mush, but the two of you will have the best conversations as you lay there nose to nose and stare into each other's eyes.

Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk: Once he got past his wariness of even the slightest display of intimacy, Bruce proved to be an excellent cuddler - for spooning in particular. His warm breath and occasionally his lips will tickle the back of your neck whenever he talks, and you'll play with his hands as he tells you about anything and everything.

Loki: Being a prominent figure in one of the most powerful of the nine realms isn't easy, and by the end of the day Loki will want nothing more than to be with you to relax. You'll let him use you as a pillow, and you've developed the habit of running your fingers through his sleek black hair as he talks his frustrations out to you.

Tony Stark/Iron Man: It doesn't surprise you that Tony enjoys cuddling the most when he gets to rest his head on your chest. He says that it's because he likes to hear how steady and perfectly healthy your heartbeat is, unlike his, though the cheeky glint in his eyes tells you otherwise.

Steve Rogers/Captain America: You almost always end up initiating any sort of contact beyond holding hands - though he is getting braver with time. Whenever you're side by side and he has his arm around you, you'll turn to drape your legs across his. This used to make him blush, but now he simply adjusts his arm around you and sometimes rests his head on yours, completely at ease.