Chapter Seven

A week had passed since Damon and Ran's encounter at their cousin's engagement party. Damon was having coffee with Nikko and Marco at the veranda of the Nevascues Villa. The two men had been talking about business and he wanted to join their conversation, but he was too annoyed at the thought that her beloved Analise had successfully avoided him for a week.

He didn't notice his frustration was already bothering the two men, as he looked at them confused to why they looked at him as if he is ready for a fight or going to war.

" What? " He said breaking the intense curiosity of the two men.

" Well we've been here talking about a lot of things, and every time we ask you something or include you to the conversation you only grumble at us. " Marco stated which made Damon sat properly realising he was being unconsciously rude at them.

" My apologies, guys, I didn't mean to be very rude " Damon said sincerely at the two men, but their curiosity only grew bigger and clearer at their face which made him raise a brow.

Before Nikko spoke he cough a little bit, signaling Marco that Damon had notice their curiosity " well we're just curious to why you're so grumpy today and for the past few days. " Nikko stated their curiosity.

" Oh, uhm, it's nothing. It's just work " Damon said trying to avoid the main reason why he was annoyed. But both men had caught Damon's sudden discomfort.

" Oh really, Damon? What kind of work? " Marco ask amused at his alibi. Damon was about to explain but realised it was no use avoiding it, he was already caught by the two men.

" Okay, I'll admit it, it's about Analise " Damon answered truthfully.

" What about Ran, Damon " Nikko became serious the moment Damon said his cousin's name.

" We had met at Elise and Marco's Engagement Party and had a little argument and after that she successfully avoided me for a week " Damon explained while massaging his temple because of the frustration, his having a head ache.

He waited for Nikko's advice but he fell very silent which made him look at his direction, Nikko wouldn't be very silent unless he knew something no one knew. Then Nikko looked at him which made him curious why he hasn't given him any advice, a few seconds of silence he finally spoke.

" You still love her? " Nikko asked as if he said something wrong. Damon frowned at his friend's tone but he only nodded.

" Well you should confront her, Damon " Marco suggested which made Damon think.

Before Damon could answer, Nikko suddenly spoke " uhm, well look at the time, I have to go guys. I forgot that I have something to do " Nikko said and quickly left. Damon weirdly look at the leaving man. He then looked at Marco

" Maybe your right, I'll confront her right now " Damon said, Marco only nodded at took the news paper and as if on cue his fiance appeared.

" Good morning darling, hello Damon " Elise kissed Marco's lips and smiled at Damon. He only answered with a nod and left the couple to confront Analise.

Ran had went out from her room to go to the library when her phone rang, she immediately answered the call when he recognized the caller. They had talked going to the library when Nikko had called  her attention. Ran bid her good bye and faced Nikko. She was about to say something when she was suddenly pulled to the library.

Meanwhile, Damon was going to his Analises' room to talk to her when he passed by the library, he didn't mind the people who were inside and just continued walking to her room. When Damon got to his Analises' room, he slowly knocked.