Chapter 24: Docile Creeper

Start from the beginning

"Hey, now, no need to attack anybody, where all friends here" George said with an awkward laugh which made Paralysis grin slightly.

"I wouldn't mind breaking your shoulders as well...remember~" Paralysis cooed as he placed a hand of George's shoulder making him shiver.

"Yeah...I remember but there's no need for that. Please don't hurt anyone here." George pleaded before seeing Dream walk into the room.

Paralysis took back his hand and walked over to Dream rubbing up against him but Paralysis was careful not to injure Dream again. Dream watched Paralysis before looking back at his friends.

"So what did I miss." Dream asked as if Paralysis wasn't about to injure two people and possibly George, well maybe not George, but who knows Paralysis' intentions beside for being stubborn and unpredictable.

"Well Tapl just revealed he has a cool robotic arm because a creeper attack, Silenced has a new name, and A6d plus Sapnap where about to be attacked by your friend until George got in his way." Techno said as he was leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Paralysis~" Dream said glaring back at Paralysis seeing him look away crossing his arms.

"Not my fault I yearn for human flesh and blood" Paralysis hissed as he looked at Dream as his tongue flickered out.

"Go kill a rabbit or something, just non of us." A6d yelled from another room.

"They're full of blood and meat so why not kill one of them" Spifey said until he remembered something, "oh right, Creeper..."

Paralysis hummed slightly, "hmm~ that little old creeper outdoors isn't going to do a thing you know...now move it." Paralysis hissed before Techno moved away from the wall, "you.....I thought hear somthing from you....that I was befriended by Clay~....do you take that back by any chance?" Paralysis spoke in a calm demeanor.

Techno's heart skipped a beat as Paralysis looked at him with this calm almost soft look in his eyes, Techno didn't trust Paralysis but he couldn't lie about the statement he made about Dream befriend this blood thirsty creature, "I take that as a no....oh and remember don't touch Clay~" Paralysis purred before bellowing once he said clay. Paralysis had gotten extremely protective over Dream in recent times....Paralysis couldn't explain why, urges maybe...or it could be something else.

"I'm not going to touch Dream and why do you address everyone by their real name, that's just creepy." Techno said now confronting Paralysis.

Paralysis only purred in response before speaking "because my voice will be the last thing they hear as I coo out their precious names" Paralysis said before chuckling, "and the fact it catches people of guard which I like~" Paralysis cooed out getting Techno to back off.

"Oh yeah that Creeper, what makes you say that it won't do anything, Paralysis." Dream asked as he looked at Paralysis.

"Well it followed us at a distance, it made sure to keep itself hidden even though it was quite curious about this army you have forming here, it's docile to say the least" Paralysis said as everyone looked dumbfounded, "yes you heard me fools, a docile creeper."

"He's lost his fucking mind" A6d uttered out before Bad scolded him for his swearing, "where going to die if we trust this guy, Bad! You're the one that called it out if the first place." A6d barked.

"Yeah, and I thought Dream was being used but no, I was wrong." Bad said as he looked at A6d.

The other listened to the arguing as Paralysis slowly backed away from the group looking for the attic, Dream noticed Paralysis walk off and he followed him.