Messed Around but Caught Feelings (part 2)

•~•~• Part 2•~•~•

Jeno and Jaemin's relationship was quite private. By private, Jeno meant that they didn't even tell this to their friends yet due to Jaemin's request. And just like a sucker for Jaemin he was, Jeno decided he could handle it. Even so, he was pretty sure they found out about them dating.

He wasn't sad about it since he really knew Jaemin was trying his best to make their relationship work. The other day, that sweet boy was even bringing him a lunch box secretly to his locker so Jeno could have it before the practice. Jeno also walked him back every day since his apartment was closer to school and they texted every night. Yet, Jaemin really enjoyed every thing.

He was surprised that Haechan wasn't making a big deal because he was more than sure that boy already had all the proofs and evidences that they were dating. He was probably giving him time and respecting him until he announced. Over all, he appreciated his friends for not being nosy in this kind of situation. They were always together and it was a huge giveaway in the first place.

Even now, Jeno was hanging out in his apartment for the weekends. They usually had sleepovers at each other's but it was strictly just that.

Well, it was surprisingly just that for Jaemin because he had to go through the thriller phase whenever Jeno slept beside him. It wasn't his fault though because his brain has registered the fact that they used to have heated makeouts or sex whenever they were at each other's apartment before they started the relationship.

Like how can one just sleep without actually doing anything with a god damn Jeno beside them for the whole night?

Looking at Jeno's innocent and sweet face, however, can bring him back to their cute and lively moments together so it was a balance between the thoughts. Jeno wasn't a person to take advantage of him and he knew how the boy was able to restrict everything to himself. So he wondered if Jeno was also holding in to himself or if he just didn't feel anything of that sort around him.

Those thoughts made him even more guilty because Jeno must have had a very low sexual interest with him and that he used to make Jeno do things to him while the boy only wanted to be closer to him.

"Jaeminnie wae? You don't like this movie? Do you want me to change it?"

He suddenly faced him probably due to his odd quietness but Jaemin shook his head and leaned on to his shoulder.

"No. It's about to end anyway"

Jeno nodded and paid his attention back to the screen. But before that, he made sure Jaemin was under the blanket as he pulled up the pink sheet onto Jaemin.

Soon enough, the movie ended and Jaemin was quick to switch it off. Jeno smiled at him cutely.

"Are you sleepy? You should have told me earlier babe"

He pressed the softest kiss on Jaemin's forehead. During their relationship, Jaemin learned a lot about Jeno's personality. It was the polar opposite of how he knew him before. He was soft, gentle, caring, humble and sweet. He loves long cuddles, pillow talks, gentle hair rubs, soft hugs and forehead kisses. His voice wasn't very deep when he spoke and he liked to speak respectfully.  He wasn't a picker eater and he prioritized Jaemin's favorite foods on their dates. He also made a habit out of getting Jaemin plushies on every dates and now Jaemin kept them piled up on his bed and sofas. He didn't like rough kisses and breathless make outs but he enjoyed slow and long kisses. After their dates, Jeno would always remind him how much he loves him and kiss him on the lips. Overall, their relationship was all about sweetness overloading on their hearts.