JSMR

•~•~• n o m i n •~•~•

'He kept pushing his ass back to my dick.'

"Uh..nrgh.."

'Not that I mind but it was fucking tight so I just laid back and relaxed seeing him struggle haha..'

"Oh no! Shit.. his giggle is too sexy"

'We finished it off because he said he couldn't do anymore. But that's okay..he went down on me several times so..'

"Ah..ah..his..voice..oh gosh!..ah fuck!"

'Thinking about sex makes me horny again..and these days I haven't been getting any good.'

"I...I think I'm uh...um..cumming again..shit!"

'But you know what, I keep having to change partners these days to share interesting stories with you all"

"Hng...."

' last time I fucked someone with a very thic thigh. His thighs felt so soft that I couldn't hold back from fucking them. Of course, I left so many hickies on his thighs'

"Hmm..uhmm..."

'Ohh..someone asked an interesting question here in the comments. They asked what my favorite position is haha.. cute. Must be a new subscriber. Welcome !"

"Oh no!! Hmm..arhh.."

'Well, my OGs know that I love fucking cute looking guys who are not quite petite so they can endure me abusing their hot, curious asses from behind'

"Shit...he's..uhm..making..me imagine it..."

'These are all I can think of for now'

"Uhm..hmm..argh argh..fuck..I'm cumming!"

'But if i have one, I'll share with you guys. That's it for today. Thank You everyone for showing up and for giving diamonds*, I'll see you next week!'

(Diamonds : in streaming sites, the audience can donate money to the streamer by giving the site's source,in this case a virtual diamond, as a form of support or donation.)

J has stopped this stream.

Looking at the screen, Jaemin rode off his erotic high and calmed himself down. Living alone for several years made him sexually frustrated. The most intimate he had ever gotten was on the shooting scenes when hundreds of people were watching him and the other actor kiss. It wasn't a turn on for him.

Seven months ago, he stumbled across the streamer J, most specifically JSMR when he was searching up interesting websites due to boredom. Since the playlist of the past live streams had been only audios, Jaemin instantly thought it was some ASMR series. So he played the file and was instantly greeted by a deep whispering voice that sent electricity throughout his body.

Recognizing how smooth the whisper tone was and the context of the stories he was talking about, Jaemin forced himself to stop listening. He was embarrassed and flustered as though someone was watching him do a crime.

Two days later, he wanted to rebel against himself due to stress and overwhelming amout of work.

His life changed since then.

Since then....His nights were completely owned by J who took care of his sexual frustration and erotic needs to masturbate. He could jerk off anywhere when he heard his captivating voice with sometimes cute giggles and heavy breaths that led to him thinking that J was jerking off along with him.