Bubu

~•~•~• r e n m i n •~•~•~

️ I am aware that Bubu is Taeyongie's nickname but I found it so cute that I want to use it as Renjun's nickname for this soft vanilla smut.

⚠️

The feeling of his strong alpha's tight hug warmed his heart. The freshness of the morning scent blossomed as Renjun wiggled around and his alpha, Jaemin, also seemed to know that he was awake.

"Morning Bubu" Jaemin's morning raspy voice greeted in a very low tone beside his ear. His cheek tinted to it.

Moving around, Renjun turned his body to enter Jaemin's chest and his handsome alpha allowed him to do just that.

He extended out his small hand and cupped on Jaemin's sharp features, touching his face.

Their relationship was all about softness and fluffiness just like how Renjun loved. His very first relationship was with this gorgeous alpha and he couldn't believe he deserved this kind- hearted person as his.

Jaemin came from the Royal Family of Gardana and Renjun was the Omega Prince of Anolla. As all princes do, they met in the House of Education where they were expected to learn every skill and behavior princes should brilliantly execute.

Since Jaemin was an alpha, his schooling was way more harsher and busier. Renjun, on the other hand was all about agility and elegance. That was the role he was born with. Not all omegas were about flawlessness and gracefulness because his omega friend Lee Haechan be thriving with classy and badass delicacy that fascinated him sometimes.

Every student in the building was all princes and they each occupied a gigantic master room. However, Renjun insisted he would stay with Jaemin not too long ago and their Student Lead, Prince Taeyong of the Frost Islands allowed them so.

"Do you want to sleep more Jaemin?"

He whispered softly and the alpha nodded. Renjun knew his alpha had a physical training the whole day yesterday and thus, the morning exhaustion. Jaemin nodded, brushing his hair against the pillows which was adorable.

"Then you can sleep more okay? I will prepare myself for the class"

Renjun left a soft kiss on the forehead and saw the younger pouting cutely with eyes closed. He smiled and tossed around to leave the warm bed he always found cozy.

Jaemin had a different class schedule and Renjun knew it won't start until noon. However, he needed to attend a class in thirty minutes.

Preparing for the class, Renjun collected all his books on the desk that he will need and threw them all in the bag. While doing so, he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his small waist and a sharp chin that landed on his shoulder.

He flinched due to the sudden hug but smiled when he got the familiar scent.

"I still want to cuddle with you Bubu"
His slightly higher voice from earlier quietly said.

"Jaem" he turned around and hugged him back on the waist.

Jaemin usually wore his black training attire but he looked so soft in the mornings with his white cotton nightwear and the messy hair sticking around everywhere.