Pretty Boy's Moans

•~•~• n o m i n •~•~•

"Uhh!"

Jaemin smirked as he hissed, his ass filled with a huge leaking cock, already feeling the strength of this younger boy beneath him. He took him all finally.

"Umm..hm..m-more..want more hyung!"

"You want more from me pretty?"

Jaemin wiped away the drooling saliva from Jeno's mouth. It was most likely from the dirty kiss they just shared before Jaemin decided to shove down on Jeno's cock, his ass stretched and filled properly after such a long time.

The younger college boy nodded quickly. His teary eyes begging for Jaemin to move on his dick. Jaemin warmly smiled to the boy.

The beauty of the boy was unmatched. His sharp facial features were somehow contradicting but so fitting. That made no sense but Jaemin knew he wouldn't be able to elaborate on his stance about Jeno's looks. Although his defined features were so noticeable, he somehow managed to be so soft and adorable. It was probably the  personality that was strangely embracing his strict looks in a satisfying way.

"Awn pretty baby, you look so cute begging me like this but you are also so huge baby..Give me some time to adjust hmm?" Jaemin gave a peck on the lips and the obedient boy nodded back, sighing loud from the limitation of pleasure. His neck was all marked up by Jaemin earlier, magically glowing in the darkened room under a moonlit night.

"H-hyung..please do something instead to distract me urgh.."

Jaemin lifted his dark blue turtle neck sweater until his chest was exposed in front of the college boy. Jeno confusely looked up at him until he strictly instructed.

"Suck"

Right on command, Jeno wrapped his arm around his waist to bring him closer, resulting in Jaemin getting fucked by the dick that pushed in further.

"Haaa! F-fuck!"

His head pushed back to moan from the feeling and the sudden wetness on his nipple did not help. The heat of the lips added to subconscious pleasure since he unknowingly rocked his hips. That pushed Jeno's dick deeper inside him.

Jeno's hot tongue coated over his nipple, licking it over and over like a candy. Jaemin did not realise that his back was arching back as his chest pushed out more with the help of the younger boy's extremely strong arm supporting him up not to escape.

"Hmm..imm..Babyy..so good..fuck!"

He closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on the feeling of Jeno's tongue instead. Just like an art expert knowing his movement of the paint brush, Jeno's tongue moved in a relaxed yet smooth and skillful manner.

Not only that, he couldn't even forgot about the strong dick that was becoming harder than earlier, stretching him up until it stung again.

He felt guilty for using this boy to satisfy his lust especially when Jeno was one of his students in college although he would only be teaching for a month.

Jeno was a quiet boy in the class he was requested to substitute by his professor, Mr. Kim. Due to personal reasons, Mr Kim asked for help from Jaemin and he easily agreed as a form of gratitude to his professor.

He didn't know the boy at first due to his not very outgoing personality until one day after class, he shyly came to confess him when they were finally alone in the class.

Of course, he refused politely but the boy kept coming back for him at lunch and breaktimes to remain closer to him. Jeno wasn't his style at all. Jaemin was always attracted to older guys.