Captain

•~•~• n o m i n •~•~•

"Reporting: Romeo. Pay attention to your left 9 O'clock direction. Over." 

 "Received: Echo. Checking it right now, Romeo. Over"  

The "black horse" team scattered strictly into their designed positions in less than half a second of time. Before a person could even manage to fold down their lashes to take an abrupt blink for their eyes, the superior team was already set up, ready for any possible attacks.

All they had to do was to raise their guards on to the maximum, and they already did, as trained.  

"White is here. Echo to the left, Zulu to homefront and Dolphin for the back shot. Over"  

The crowd dispersed, sprinkling away from the entrance of the pitch black luxury car. Some turned around to make a comment or two to their neighbours, while some grasped in some air to contain their excitement inside themselves. 

 "Reporting: Romeo. Everyone guard on. I am escorting White to the palace. Dolphin may lead the way." 

 The fastest and strongest black shadow ran down the lane, observing and scanning the entrance area. He sprinted back to the crowded front, where he saw White nervously standing infront of the unwanted attention from his subjects.

 White was so beautiful. His pink hair had never changed into a different color and even from afar, everyone knew the soft quality of his hair. His face became more defined from the lost of extra flesh from his tinted cheeks.  The shadow saw his graceful target, so he approached to the car where he stood still.

White noticed; His eyes wandered off to the approaching man in black, starring at him as his pace fastened.  

"Your highness, I am Lee Jeno. Your royal bodyguard for your stay in Korea. Welcome back"

The bodyguard bowed his head and strictly got his back up straight with a great control over his body.  

"Oh! Oh.. yes.. thank you. Please"

The prince was now flustered over his very first words in the native language. It had been a long time since he spoke them.  

"This way, your highness"

The black horse captain led the way, eyeing on his snipermen from the sides, having their guards up as commanded.  

The prince made a final wave to the subjects and lightly entered the castle, in which he called home.  

"Your highness, Your majesty's arrival was delayed due to the storm. Your room had been prepared"

The captain rested his gun into his dark brown leather waistband holster. The royal crest was visible as for the title he was leading for.  

"Romeo!" , the voice interrupted the two.  

"Yes?", the captain answered. 

 "excuse me, your highness! We need Romeo for the attendance," the sniper boy apologized for his rude manner, yelling out for his commander infront of the royal prince.