Director Lee

~•~•~• n o m i n •~•~•~

He sighed.

Jaemin felt two hands locked around his waist. He tried his best not to be disturbed by the smallest things around the fresh hotel room but the unsatisfied feeling he was getting was turning him off.

"Fuck slut! You love this don't you? Humm.."

Jaemin rolled his eyes upon hearing a degrading word that was supposed to make him feel erotic about the sex he was having. But it didn't. The man he picked off of the bar was so talkative. Who even talks  that much during sex?

See, Jaemin was already 26. He used to work for the general managing team but just two months ago he was promoted to be a Director's secretary at an extremely prestigious and high-paid company in Seoul. It didn't last him a month to get a job right after he finished college so he vowed that he would never complain about the job.

Boy, oh boy.
The place he worked was heavily driven. He almost got an imposter syndrome when he started working there. Everyone just seemed too perfect, too competent, just too..deligent. He never doubted his own confidence in working until he started out there.

So the stress compiled. 
He even considered taking a therapy session that his younger brother suggested. But that idea went down in drain without him giving any time to recall for the second time. Therefore, the best way to turn to was having sex.

"Hng..um..you feel good baby.."

Jaemin rolled his eyes for a millionth time.
He didn't feel good at all. How comes this man has one job and can't do it right?
Sexual frustration usually happened when you are touch-deprived but here he was on a different level of frustration; being sexually frustrated while having sex.

Since he was young, even before he hit puberty, as the elders would say— he was an early bloomer.

He was sexually active because of the highly imbalanced hormones that drove and activated nerves to be prepared for sexual activities. That was what his doctor aunt told him in the most scienc-y way possible. But to his understanding, he was just a normal person who, in fact, enjoyed sex a little bit more than "normal".

"Ahhh..so good baby..you..you are so warm! I want you to be mine forever"

Yea, everyone said that. Jaemin smirked and finally lost his patience as he used his strength to sit up and move away. The man was confused but Jaemin couldn't care less.

He slided his knees on the bed sheets and crawled away until his feet were stable on the floor, off the bed.

"W-what?" The man blinked his eyes a few times, extremely startled by the sudden action. Who wouldn't? A second ago, you were having sex and the next second, your partner was already putting their clothes back on.

"I..I was about to cum!" His voice showed anger.

"Good for you," Jaemin shook his head and put on his coat. "But I will never be able to cum with this shitty sex with you"

Abandoning several insults and curse words from the naked man behind, Jaemin exited the room.

A sigh left his mouth.
He was mentally drained. Who would have thought having sex would make you more stressed when you have sex to make you less stress?
"What am I even thinking?"

An exhausted chuckle left his mouth.

_______

A busy day.
A busy loaded work awaited.