Just a night

• n o m i n •

Hundreds of drunk people but yet, Jeno's eyes were caught on one person. He smirked.

He knew he would see this person and when he saw him dancing by the pole and making a slut out of himself, the amusement accelerated.

"So this is what you get out of life" he mocked. Not specifically for the job. But for the man he was staring like a meek prey.

He lifted his hand, already catching the waiter's attention.

"I want him." He pointed his finger at the direction of the man who was now giving a close-up dance to the customer in front of him.

"Give me a room" he ordered and the waiter lost his sight in a flash, carrying his order like a dead sentence.

Jeno relaxed back at the couch and watched the waiter from earlier approaching the man and whispering something into his ears. As if he understood perfectly, the man nodded and gave a smile to the crowd as he waved and left the stage.

A bigger smirk formed on Jeno's lips, completely satisfied.

"Who on earth knows you will be under my control?"

________

The dim lights were something that Jaemin will never get used to. The dance floor wasn't that bad but for everything aside it, he hated it.

It wasn't like he got a choice. The monthly installment for the debts was coming for his neck and once again, he didn't have a choice to refuse any customer at this moment.

He didn't underestimate his life or his job. He genuinely loved the people who were working at the place alongside with him. They shared somewhat similar stories with different beginnings but at the end of the day, they became closer from these differences. The best thing about this place was that the manager never exploited the workers here. She paid close attention to individuals' conditions and limitations. Everything needed to be consented by the worker first. When he started signing up for the job, he was honestly scared. He was at the darkest place at that time.

Shrugging off the thoughts and pacing himself for the shower, Jaemin decided he would prepare himself first. He pulled out a clean dildo and lubricated it. Without even hesitation, he inserted it with the help of his fingers.

"Argh!" He hissed.

He bent down a bit and guided his rhythm into his own liking. He loved it when he got fucked deep. His ass bounced back to the dildo and let it sunk in sliding the walls. He clenched hard.

"Oh..Fuck!" He moaned.

With one hand holding on to the cold walls of the bathroom, he made sure his legs were strong enough to stand still.

Since he couldn't afford so much time for the customer to wait, Jaemin quickened. His dick started to twitch, indicating the closeness of releasing. So he pumped out and stroked in a fast motion.

"Ah!ha...fuck..haaa!"

Breatheless, his eyes rolled up and he mindlessly released, getting washed away immediately by the running water of the shower head.

"This should be good enough"

______

"Sir. This is the room. We will send him in soon. And we would kindly love to remind you to not break the rules we agreed."