Love Again

•~•~• n o m i n •~•~•

It was their freshman year in highschool that Jaemin finally agreed to try out this secret relationship with Lee Jeno.

To be quite honest, Jaemin was not really sure about how or why the relationship had started. Although he would not say they naturally got into it, he would also not deny that it wasn't simple.

All Jaemin was thinking at that time was that Jeno seemed to like him, and he wanted something or someone to distract him during the upcoming highschool year.

Well, Jaemin totally agreed that Jeno was super handsome, and cute as well. He also seemed decent in his personality so Jaemin easily agreed when his quiet classmate, Jeno confessed him shyly after school,blushing red.

However, there was one condition Jaemin made Jeno follow and it was,

"I don't want anyone to know about this relationship. "

It took Jeno a few minutes to take it in before he nodded his head yes.

Ever since he started dating Jeno, there wasn't any major issues. The boy was sweet, quiet, polite and considerate. He was also always looking out for Jaemin in the kindest manner. As much as Jaemin knew Jeno was genuine, sometimes he could not help but felt slightly annoyed by the behaviors of his boyfriend.

See, the other day they had this conversation when Jeno walked him back to his home.

"Can you not wait for me in front of my class? I don't want my classmates to know"

Jaemin looked down at his feet, one shoe sliding on the pavement for no reason.

"Oh..r.right.." Jeno took a pause for a few seconds before he tried again, "but is it okay if I still walk you back home?"

Jaemin nodded his head, "yeah, since we take the second road that no one really walks..."

Jaemin hesitantly looked up for a few second just to see Jeno smiling at him brightly. The boy seemed happy with what he had.

"I promise..I will wait for you near the oak tree by the gate."

"Oh and, make sure to follow me only after counting ten seconds and we can w-"

"walk side by side only after passing the convenience store. I know that part well.."

"Yeah, that. "

Another situation went by like this,

"Truth or Dare?" Haechan's excited voice hollered the whole group.

They were in their sophomore year now when they got into a strong friendship with five other friends, where they became a small insider group that was full of fun and laughters. Their little world included a funny and awkward Junior year student, Mark Lee; The small but extremely adorable and precious exchange student from China, Huang Renjun; The obviously loud and full of energy, Lee Haechan; Then, the two freshman highschool students Jisung and Chenle who no one really recalled how they got into the group.

It was either Jeno and Jaemin were too good at hiding their relationship or, neither of their friends paid attention to them. For some reason, no one found out about their little secret.