Day 27 - Jess

There. It was said. Out in the open. No going back – thought it wasn't the first time she had conveyed her feelings to the girl before her, somehow, this time felt more real than anything else she had ever felt before. This was it, there was no changing how she felt from here. The ball was in Lacey's court.

      She slowly glanced up from the pavement and worked her way up to finally meet Jessica's eyes, but the second she did, all words became obsolete. External factors no loner existed. Time stood still. In that very moment, it was just the two of them. Forever.

      Jessica took a small step forward, and then another until her breath could be felt like a flame against Lacey's cheek as it gently shifted a strand of hair from her face. Standing there in front of her, both holding back from touching her with every ounce of her being and walking away before she dug herself deeper into the hole she knew there was no coming back from, the second Lacey's eyes met her own, there was no question. No doubt in her mind that she would go to the ends of the world for this woman, bridges be burned. Consequences be damned.

      Pressing her body up against the beautiful redhead before her, pinning her against the wall, Jessica took in a deep breath as if it were her last and leaned in...

1...

2......

3.........

      She pushed her lips against Lacey's, both trembling with a passion that neither of them had ever known. How could something so 'wrong' feel so damn 'right'? As they stood there in a world of their own, lips locked, bodies embracing each other's while the world continued to moved in fractioned pieces around them.

      Her lips were intoxicating as Jessica relinquished all power of her being over to the one and only person who could truly break her heart. Her fragile frame seemed to melt into her own as their bodies intertwined, lusting desperately for one another.

      Jessica grazed her hand up Lacey's thigh and gently slipped her fingertips beneath her laced thong that was already dripping wet. Lacey emitted a soft sigh into Jessica's ear which sent a series of chills up and down her spine. Grabbing onto the curly reddened locks, Jessica slipped her fingers inside of Lacey, felling her body tighten around them as she began to trust inside of her, felling her grip tighten around her neck and her moans getting louder as she tried desperately to muffle them against Jess's neck the harder and deeper she went.

      It wasn't long before Lacey released a sigh of pure ecstasy as her body began to shake uncontrollably wrapped within Jess's embrace. How could this not be right? How could this feel so good and yet be so wrong? The answer:

It wasn't.

This,

Was love.