Before the Ball Special

Start from the beginning

"Quit it, Leo!" Lisa yelled. 

"You quit it!" Leo chuckled.

"I didn't know you could be this annoying!" She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, because you happen to be someone who hates my music," he told her.

They gone quiet for a moment and then Lisa cleared her throat. "Thanks for saving me earlier. I'm really in the process of moving on and being with him seemed like not a good idea."

A corner of Leo's mouth curved up. "I know."

"But didn't you noticed? Merida seemed like... she was hurt earlier." Lisa did notice it. Well everyone kind of did but then it surprised her how Leo seemed not to care.

"She's confused, Lisa."

"How are you sure?" she asked him, frowning.

"Merida still loves Jacob and I don't want to confuse her. If she loves me, she'd tell me." The look on Leo's face told Lisa how much pain he was feeling too. "All we are... are broken people who tries to believe that what we're choosing is right."

Lisa saw through his glistening eyes. For that, tears had flooded her eyes but she didn't want to cry so she yelled. "I'm so happy I am in a car with Leo!" 

Leo only laughed with what Lisa did. And then they heard the front car and Yuri yelling something that they didn't seem to understand.

At their bonfire sight at a beach, the boys had circled around the fire acting like indians. Ofcourse, Brandon lead the guys to do it. Soon enough, they all did it. 

Then the girls started to dip their toes in the water just at the shoreline. Brandon and Jacob was skipping rocks at the ocean, counting how many skips and who was better while Leo had laid down cause that's who he is.

"Why did you shout that earlier?" Merida was so curious so she asked Lisa.

Lisa turned to her and giggled. "Because Leo was being funny," she answered. She was observing what would cross Merida's face.

"Did you guys hear me shout too?" Yuri questioned them.

"You were loud!" Lisa yelled.

"Oh you heard that!"

"Yes!"

When Merida's girlfriends started to get a little crazy, she excused herself. At where Leo was she stand still and watch him notice her. He opened his eyes and stared at her. 

"Is something wrong?" he asked her.

"Yes. Why didn't you take my hand?" With a raised brow she asked.

Leo chuckled and sit up. "Do you know you're adorable when you act like that? It looks like you're into me," he joked.

"Should I laugh now?" She sneered and sat beside him.

Suddenly, Leo wrapped his arm around her waist that made her glance at him. "Don't you think what you're doing is rude?"