Before the Ball Special

Before the ball, Brandon had invited everyone to take a long night drive. They all meet up at the park where they all agreed to go near Merida's house. Since Beth was back, she only allowed her daughter to ride in and not drive. 

"Leo! Be careful, okay?" Beth with narrowed eyes told Leo. "Bring her back safe and sound."

Leo chuckled. "Of course, Mrs, Hollyn."

Beth then waved at them. Though she really worries, she can't just cut one wing off of her daughter. Leo, that boy she knows, she knew him.

At their meeting place, Brandon was giggling when everyone showed up. Lisa, Yuri, Merida, Leo, Jacob and him. 

"Okay, so the boys will take whoever they want to ride in their cars, okay?" Brandon told them.

Lisa frowned. "It should be girls!"

"Hush, Lisa!" Brandon snapped. "I happen to came up with this, so you better hush and let us decide."

Lisa rolled her eyes and scorned at Brandon. 

There was no more objection so Brandon picked who he wanted to be with and since he's moving on from Merida then his best pick was Yuri. "I'm taking Yuri," he stated.

Yuri hid a smile since she was into Brandon. "Nice pick, Jackass!" Then Brandon and her high fived.

The next to choose was Leo. Jacob thought that he would pick Merida but to everyone's surprise he took Lisa's hand and pulled her close to him. "I'm taking Lisa," he said with a smile.

Merida didn't know why but her heart ached the moment Leo took Lisa's hand without any hesitation. They leave it no choice but for Merida to ride with Jacob. Because Merida was hurt, she immediately went inside Jacob's car.

"Bro, why did you--"

Jacob and Brandon was about to ask when Leo cut them off. "You let me choose, didn't you?" Then he went inside his car. 

Jacob ground his jaw and went inside his car. The rules was windows down, follow Brandon and have fun. But how was they supposed to have fun?

When they started driving, Jacob cleared his throat and spoke, "I'm sorry you're with me." 

"It's no big deal," she answered. 

"If you want, at the next stop, I could talk to--"

"No!" Merida grunted looking at him. Her face annoyed. Now Jacob was sure that Merida has some kind of feelings for Leo or so he thinks.

"Alright," he whispers. "I'm sorry."

Now Merida feels bad. "I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to bawl at you like that."

Jacob flashed a fake smile. He wanted to know. "Do you have... some kind of feeling for Leo, Love?" Asking that made him tighten his grip on the steering wheel.

Merida glanced outside the window. "I don't know. I might have feelings for him." Honesty was very important, and she was speaking it.

He chuckled his pain away. "Let's stop thinking about us for a while and enjoy this night Brandon had come up for us. It shouldn't be long and we'll be at the bonfire sight."

"Yeah..." she muttered.

***

On the other car, where Leo was driving he kept changing the music as Lisa is doing the same thing. He heard him groaned in frustration couple of times and he just have to laugh.