Raksha bandhan

holla ppl

hehhee i know we are late as hell but what should we do ? this wattpad doesn't allow us to publish .....uffff these wattpad gliches.........

so now lets stop this ... we should write the update na ... so here it is people.....

.

.

.

.

                                                                          RAKSHA BANDHAN

INTRODUCTION  -  Raksha Bandhan, also Rakshabandhanam (Sanskrit: रक्षाबन्धनम्, romanized: Rakṣābandhanam), is a popular, traditionally Hindu, annual rite, or ceremony, which is central to a festival of the same name, celebrated in India, Nepal and other parts of the Indian subcontinent, and among people around the world influenced by Hindu culture. On this day, sisters of all ages tie a talisman, or amulet, called the rakhi or raksha, around the wrists of their brothers, symbolically protecting them, receiving a gift in return, and traditionally investing the brothers with a share of the responsibility of their potential care.

            QUOTES   - 

A sibling may be the keeper of one's identity, the only person with the keys to one's unfettered, more fundamental self."– Marian Sandmaier 

Explanation

Our bothers and sisters can be annoying. But they never share our secrets to the world. They are the people we can trust. There are some exceptions. But most of them are extremely loyal about keeping our personal stuff secret for lifetime.

Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply."– Jane Austen.

Explanation

 We often find sharing same interest in movies, shows, and other stuffs. So, it's good to have a sibling with whom you can have many thing in common and rant about them, without the fear of being judged or back stabbed.

Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk." – Susan Scarf Merrell

Explanation

 Sometimes, we can't share many things with our friends. But when we have a sibling, we find them as our real secret keepers to whom we can share any secrets with. We can talk to them whenever we feel lonely.

We say a ritual,But the thread knows not...... So its says equal 

Explanation 

We may see rakhi as a ritual, but the thread we tie to our siblings shows the love, respect and affection we have for them! It connects our soul to our siblings.

one simple thread ran against all the richest in the world and backed the gold 

Explanation

 It doesn't matter if you tie the rakhi which is costly or handmade one. All that it matters is your love for your sibling. The relationship between siblings is richest than anything in this world. The value of that relationship is priceless. The simple thread can be a bond between them life long.

A simple knot.... So many emotions Tied as one

 Explanation

 we tie a simple thread as knot to our siblings. That knot we tie is filled with emotions. It might appear as a simple one for everyone, but it is a special one for the one who ties and the one who is being tied also. The knot resembles their relationship and emotions. That shows they are one.

credit