Reason: You will not choose a second person if you love the first person.  If you are not sure about the first person, then you will choose a second person.

I'm the first person and Bela is the second person in your life Mahir.

It's clear! I cannot explain more than this.

Be happy and make her happy. I will miss you and my baby. I will miss all those special moments of our baby.

But our baby should never miss the love of her mother.And only Bela can fulfill our baby's life with a complete family.

I love you so much Mahir,forget the past and move on with your future with the right person.

                                  -Bani Mahir Sehgal

I slumped on the floor with this book in my hands. My life is still a mess.

"Why Bani...why did you do this"?I asked myself sobbing.

"You took such a big decision without asking me,but you showed me the truth of my life",I closed my eyes feeling more guilty now.

I never knew these both sisters sacrificed alot for each other.And me being the reason is killing me.

BELA and BANI!

They both entered my life in a different way and ended up in a different way.

I don't know I should thank God for sending Bela again in my life or should I be angry on him for taking Bani away from me?

Bela came as a friend and ended up being my love,Bani came as my love and ended up going away from me.....but she gave me two precious gifts even while leaving me.

She loved me so much that she thought only about my happiness even after her death.

What should I say?

Do I deserve these sisters love?

Everything happens for a cause,and Bela left for a cause,but Bani too choosed to leave me for a cause.

And it's love!

Sheer love...pure love without any impurities.

I'm an impurity in their life,they parted because of me,I'm the reason both were apart.

An unbreakable bond of the sisters broke because of me....do I deserve any one of them?

Tomorrow is Bani's death anniversary,I should accept that she is no more. I have to tell my feelings to Bela.

She waited enough for me. I can't let her wait more.

Bani is right! I know what to do now.
I have to forget Bani to move on with Bela.I can't get close to Bela until I forget Bani completely...it's difficult to forget Bani,but I have to.

I can't stick on the past for all my life. Bela married me, that means she is my responsibility.I have to give her all the love and happiness as her husband.

She is my wife!

It's sounding so good....my wife Bela Mahir Sehgal!

I closed my eyes to get some sleep,tomorrow we have a pooja to do for Bani.

BELA

I opened my eyes due to the sun rays falling on me.

But I saw Mahir looking at me without blinking.

I sat up with a jerk.

"When did you come here Mahir"?I asked.

"At 5 in the morning",he said still laying on the bed.