She will come Mahir. She will come to meet me when I will be on my death bed. And I'm sure,we will have a baby girl.

My only wish was you and Bela getting married. Taking care of our baby. I know you would not agree,but you will agree eventually. You cannot be angry on Bela for so long. I know that.

Or I can say,its my last wish!

She will fill the void in your life Mahir, you already lost your mother and you will soon loose me. Bela is the only one who can comfort you from your pain.

She will become the best mother for our baby.

You both must be feeling incomplete. You lost me and Bela lost you.

She will give the love which I couldn't give you,she will not leave you alone like me. She will not leave our baby like me.

She will become the best mother,your wife, your friend,she will be best in everything.

My Bela will surely come back to see me on my death bed,she will break down,but she has to obey my wish.

You have to obey my wish,you both have to obey my wish for your happiness.

For our baby's happiness!

I'm very sure that we will have a baby girl, and I mentally decided that it will be our Mahira.

I wrote this journal for a reason Mahir! You have to control your anger issues especially when it comes to Bela.

I asked you to read this journal on our baby's first birthday because,by the time you will be married to Bela.

And....you would be in her love Mahir!

I know very well about you,accept it that you loved Bela during our college days.

You may feel guilty that you are cheating on me for feeling for Bela. But that's not the true Mahir.

You don't have to be guilty! You are not cheating on me. You are just getting  your love back.

You must have accepted that you love Bela now,I knew about it. But you have to realize that you loved her even in the past.

Think about it and tell it to Bela. It's not me or someone else to know. It's Bela who should know about it.

She deserves to know!

I want to tell you one last thing Mahir!

You loved Bela in the past,but it got diluted by my love!

You will marry her and will fall for her!

You will propose her one day, that day should be special to her!

You both deserve all the love and happiness. Don't think about me Mahir.

I'm just here to bring you both close. That is my part in both your life.

But I too loved you Mahir! I've never loved anyone this much as mush as I loved you.

I love you Mahir.....and I will always love you.

Don't feel guilty for loving Bela, don't feel guilty that you are cheating on me.

Love can happen twice! And there is nothing wrong in that.

You may still not accept that you loved Bela in the past,but I just want to say one thing about it.

When you love two person's,you will definitely end up with the second person.