⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️

Hello everyone, this is my new book entitled TACENDA.

Before we get to the fun, I wanted to clear some few things.

This book is inspired by the concept of marriage and mafia. It will contain sensitive topics that might be triggering. So if you want to avoid it, do it now.

If you're a soft stan and doesn't want to read smut, just please don't read this.

I am not sexualizing anybody but I'm simply using my characters as actors in this story. This book does not represent BTS or anyone that is mentioned.

All similarities from other books are purely coincidental. There are tons of books that also covers this topics and I'm not the first one to write about it.

I'm not a native english speaker, so please bear with me. Typos are also expected because I write most of the chapter late at night.

Copying is stealing and if you intend to do that, karma's a bitch. TACENDA is and will only be written in Wattpad. If it was posted in another social media without my permission, it's also called stealing.

One more thing, I work hard and dedicated my time to create this book. I hope you'll appreciate it.

Let's continue to Love Ourselves bitches! 😘😘😘

Just another typical perverted piggy , 🐷🐷

Shanie 💜💜

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©️