▪︎ CHAPTER TEN - ALCOHOL ▪︎

Y/N's POV

I entered the stranger's house awkwardly and I looked back at him with skeptical eyes.

"Having second thoughts?" He asked me and I shook my head in denial.

"Nope, it's totally safe to sleep in a stranger's house." I sarcastically answered him and he chuckled loudly.

"But you said we've met one time already, do you still consider me as a stranger?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"You know, I don't even know how to call you. Can I at least know your first name?" I asked him back and his smile faded. He turned around and faced the door to lock it.

"I told you I am a very private person." He reasoned once again and I sighed loudly.

"You can trust me on this, I am very dangerous, Y/N."

"You already told me that." I rolled my eyes while I looked around his house.

It's so obvious that this is not his true home, probably a rest house. The house is exceptionally clean, as if no one resides here everyday. It's good as new.

"Your room is straight down the hallway through the right. I think there are some spare clothes that you can use." He directed me and I nodded my head at him.

"Don't turn the heater on too much, just keep it warm. High temperatures can irritate your skin." My eyes widened at him and I looked at him in shock.

"How did you know that I'm sensitive with high temperatures?" I asked him in bewilderment and he froze for a second.

D-did he do a background check on me?

I looked at him with wary eyes and he took a deep breathe before answering me.

"Don't worry, I just wondered if you were just like your brother. He despised hot water so much, it made his skin red." He said and I was still skeptical of him.

"Y-yeah, you're right! I guess I'll just take a shower for now." I informed him and he gave me grin.

"You can lock the doors, Y/N. You can be as comfortable as you like." He suggested and I hurriedly went down the hallway to my room.

I opened the door hurriedly and I locked it before me. A huge sigh escaped my lips while looking at the room. It was very cozy and simple, nothing to extravagant which I didn't expect from this man.

My eyes caught the attention of a huge closet and I opened it to see the clothes I would wear. I stopped for a moment and looked at the endless amount of black shirts in the same style.

Men and their fashion choices, so disappointing.

"You're definitely just like Jungkook— WHY THE HECK DID I EVEN MENTION HIS NAME?! I think I need to take a shower now." I shook all my thoughts away and I entered the bathroom.

A few moments later...

I finished showering and grabbed a black shirt from his closet. I reached down at the drawers and saw a pair of shorts that has a gartered waistband.

A comfortable sigh escaped my lips and I took a small peek outside. The dim lights were on and I could hear music playing from a speaker.

"Hey stranger! Are you still awake?!" I asked from my doorstep and I waited for a few moments until he took a peek at me. I scanned his face and he was still wearing a mask, this time only half of his face was covered and his lips were showing. The man is only wearing a white robe.

"Care to join me for a drink? I just can't sleep tonight." He asked me politely and I was unable to resist it.

What's the harm with a little bit of alcohol?

"Do you have a bottle of Bacardi?" I asked him confidently and he laughed loudly.

"Yes I do, but I only drink this with my strong buddies. I don't think you can handle this, baby." He teased me and I immediately walked towards him.

"Don't worry, I'll just drink a little." I said and he grabbed the bottle from his bar and gave me a shot.

I didn't expect that we'd both get carried away.

***

"Hey, are you serious?! Black shirts! You know that it fucking reminded me of my asshat ex-husband!" I shouted loudly while swaying the huge bottle of Bacardi in my hands.

"Your husband may have a reason!" He yelled back and I slammed the Bacardi down the table while approaching him. My face was inches away from him and I grabbed his collar drunkenly.

"J-Jungkook should've given me a r-reason." I cried for the third time and he wiped my tears away.

"Stop thinking of that man, Y/N." He caressed my face softly and my eyes met his. I felt like my body coping mechanisms are not working anymore.

Thanks alcohol, I bet you're screwing me up.

His face started to get closer to mine and I just stood there. My mind wanted to resist but my body just wants to give into his warmth.

"Are you sure you want me to kiss you, Y/N?" He asked me and I thought for a moment.

No, that's very dumb of me.

⚠️Warning: smut incoming!⚠️

"Yes, kiss me." And with that answer, his lipe crashed onto mine. It was rough but full of passion.

I took a deep breathe and started kissing him back. His hands draped down my waist and he unexpectedly carried me onto the counter.

The both of us kept making out and a small moan escaped my lips when he gripped my behind.

Gosh, I didn't know that I was this desperate for release. It's been awhile anyways.

He stopped for a second and took of my shirt, exposing my breasts to him. His attention went into it and he started to take my nipples into his mouth.

"Ahh! Mhm–more!" I begged him and he pulled my shorts down. He groaned loudly when he noticed that I didn't wear any of his boxers underneath.

"Did you prepare for this, baby?" He asked me while he took of his robe.

"You're so fucking hot!" I groaned loudly and he spanked my thighs. He was looking for something and I immediately pulled him closer to me.

"I'm on the pill." I told him and he kissed me softly. A loud moan escaped my lips when he didn't hesitate to enter me.

"Shit—you're so tight!" He exclaimed and I gripped onto the stone countertop tightly.

Gosh, I miss doing this.

His thrusts got faster and faster and I am losing my mind. My eyes started to drift apart as I felt myself closer to orgasm.

I looked at the guy on top of me and his mask fell off from his face. My eyes tried to stay open but I couldn't fight the alcohol and the pleasure anymore. He loudly moaned and I felt a warm sensation down there.

I couldn't believe that I forgot how good it is to fuck a complete stranger.

Author's Note:

Hey! This smut scene might be too early, right? So what? Just kidding! Hope you enjoyed this chapter guys! Thank you for giving Tacenda more than a 100 views, it means a lot already 💖💖💖

—Shanie💜