▪︎ CHAPTER FIVE - DRINK ▪︎

Y/N's POV

"This is not what I signed up for. I thought this was a blind date where I could find serious relationships." I told her angrily and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Well, it wasn't. I told you that we're going to have fun. What's fun in having boring conversations with men? Listen to me, you don't have to get laid tonight but you can drink or party all you want or have boring conversations with men." Byul told me honestly and I sighed loudly.

"Fine, I'll give it a try. I wouldn't want your sex buddy to wait for you, so go ahead!" I sarcastically said and I hurriedly went away from her.

"Y/N! We'll meet at the back entrance later!" She yelled through the music as I watched her disappear with that red-haired dude.

The music is blaring everywhere and I was in the middle of a crowd. People were dancing with their skimpy dresses and suits while wearing their colorful masks.

"My dress is such a waste. I thought I was going to a decent place." I whispered to myself as I tried to get pass the crowd.

Suddenly, a hand wrapped my waist and I flinched at the sudden skin contact.

"Hello lady, it looks like you're struggling to get out of here. Want my help?" He asked me and I nodded my head immediately.

The guy guided me to the bar while pushing through the crowd.

"Woah, that was insane." I mumbled to myself and the guy laughed loudly.

"It looks like it's your first time in here." He smiled at me and I took a quick glance at him. The guy was wearing a gold mask and a pink vibrant suit with his polka dot tie.

Why does he look like a clown? Nope! Remember, this guy helped you so stop judging him!

"Is it that obvious? I mean—this place is a shocker to me." I said while looking at the place and he started laughing.

"We have the same reaction when I first went here. Now, I'm just used in going in here." He said while checking me out and I feel like he's undressing me in his mind.

"Y-yeah, that's great to know that I'm not the only one who feels that." I uncomfortably said to him and I cringed hard when he bit his lips seductively.

I flinched when he suddenly raised his hands and touched my hair. He gave me a crooked smile and looked at him in fear.

"You have a little confetti on your hair, it might ruin your look." I laughed awkwardly and his smile widened.

"Oh, thank you." I said with wide eyes and he started laughing.

"Here, a drink to quench your thirst." The guy handed me a drink and I immediately put it on the table. I'm not going to drink it yet, what if it's drugged?

"So, what's your name?" He asked out of nowhere and I looked at him with confusion in my eyes.

"I thought we weren't allowed to tell our names." I told him and he started laughing once again.

"It wasn't a rule that we can't tell each other our names. That's just the norm in here, besides, I beg to differ." My eyes looked at him and I feel skeptical around him.

"Can you tell me your name first?" I asked him and he sighed loudly.

"Do you not trust me?" He asked with a scary smile and I immediately shook my head. I grabbed the glass in front of me and I unconsciously took a sip of the drink he gave me.

"No-no not at all! I just want you to tell your name first." I tried my best to not make him angry or anything. He just looks scary.

"My name is Kevin, Kevin Hwang." Kevin handed out his hands and I shook hands with him.

"Oh, the owner of Hwang Cement Industries?" I asked him and he nodded his head proudly.

"Yes, now it's your turn to tell me your name." Kevin pointed while winking at me and I gave him an uncomfortable smile.

"Y/N, Min Y/N." I introduced myself to him and his smile faded into a mischievous smirk.

"Want to have sex with me?" Kevin asked out of nowhere and I gave him a look of disgust.

"W-what?" I asked and he scratched his head angrily.

"I asked if you want to have sex with me. I mean, I bet you're desperate to forget about your husband and that's why you're here." He insulted me and I immediately gasped at his words.

"No! Why would you think that?!" I asked angrily and he started laughing like a psycho.

"Woah, I can't believe I wasted my time for a divorced woman." Kevin mocked me again and I slapped him on the face.

However, my head started to spin and I feel like I'm going to collapse. My heart started beating fast and I felt Kevin holding me in my place.

"You shouldn't have took a sip of that drink, Y/N. Now, I'm going to have you for myself." Kevin whispered onto my ear and I tried my best to resist his grip. The drug is working and I could feel some of my muscles numbing.

"L-let go of me—N-no, I don't wa-want to go with y-you." I weakly said as I could feel myself drifting away. Out of nowhere, Kevin's grip was off of me and I almost collapsed onto the floor.

Another hand supported me and I saw Kevin sprawling on the floor. He was holding his cheeks in pain.

"What the fuck?! Why did you punch me?!" Kevin asked someone behind me and I looked up to meet his eyes.

He was wearing a white mask and most of his face was covered. I buried my face on his chest and I felt warmth spreading throughout me.

"P-please help m-me." I mumbled softly and the guy caressed my hair softly. He immediately carried me in a bridal style way but he was stopped by Kevin.

"Hey, where are you fucking taking my date?!" He shouted and people kept on looking at us.

"The girl said no, you clown." His voice sounded so cool and I looked up at him again.

"Just let me have her, dude. You really want to have that divorced woman? She doesn't even deserve—" Kevin was interrupted by the guy in a white mask.

"Say one more thing and I'll fucking kill you."

"What a nice joke, dude! Go ahead shoot me with your fucking guns! Oh I'm so scared!" Kevin mocked him while I comfortably laid myself on his arms. I'm still listening to their conversations but my body was paralyzed.

"Just wait and see, Kevin Hwang."