Learning about the world and Paula's healing

The next morning came and the group was ready. They were ready to learn about the Exotic World itself. They were with Geola, Anyala, Lincoln, Roni, Hawky, Michelle, Carly and Linka hiding behind bushes. They were looking at a herds of many different bizzare herbivores: the ones from before and different. The different other herbivores were bizzare ceratopsians, colorful hadrosaurs, strange hooved mammals and other herbivores.

Geola: The different, but newer animals here are Rhinoceratops, Syndyoceratops, Jungle ostriches, Hornsaurolophus, Rhidyoceratops, Jungle emus, Kudyoceras, Emudus, Muldus, Ostrichsaurus, Emusaurus, Chickstriches and Rockodons.

All: Whoa!

Anyala: Besides, they are all very unique if you ask me.

David: I know right?

The group then sees small birds, bats and pterosaurs. They grew curious of them.

Becca: What kind of birds, are those?

Anyala: Those are Dinopeckers, Tickidons and Tick Bats. The Dinopeckers are birds that maining eat the bugs off the backs of dinosaurs, Tickidons do the same thing: but more then dinosaurs and Tick Bats come out in the day to eat the bugs as well.

Carlos: Whoa! Now that is I think I am going to try and do a lecture on this.

The group then moved on into a open grassland. It had a flock of rheamimuses. But there was also herds kudu-like deer in two different species and kudu-like elk.

Linka: These are Kudeer,  Kudu Deer and Kudu Elk. They are no danger to us. Kudu Deer are orange with white spots and have kudu horn-like antlers. The Kudeer have curled horns and are green. The Kudu Elk are larger and have orange stripes.

Becca: Wowee! 

Carlos: I bet we can get any animals in the Great Lakes City Zoo and the Great Lakes City Aquarium.

Geola: What's that?

Becca: Places on the surface where people get to see animals they never seen before.

Carly: Whoa!

Becca: Yep and we can get to study them.

But just then, a pack of bushy tail jaguar beasts were stalking the herds. They were in the tall grass. They then started to chase their prey. Unfortunately it was in the direction where the group was! Much to their shock! They'd quickly made a run for it. The managed to hid behind trees, but unfortunately Paula couldn't get out the way just in time and got trampled! As the stampede cleared, followed by the bushy tail jaguar beasts. Everyone runs up to her to see if she was okay. She was burised and squished.

Margo: (shock) Paula!

Maya: Are you alright.

Paula: I am find. It's just that I got trampled. 

Geola: Paula, we got you. We're going to take you to our tree to heal you.

Becca: Where?

Anyala: We'll show you.

The group set off for the tree. It was a pretty short walk until they arrived at the tree. Geola explain where they healed people. But Carlos was curious about the bushy tail jaguar beasts.

Carlos: What were does animals?

Anyala: They were Bushy tail jaguar beasts: synapsids.

Carlos: Really?

Anyala: Yes and there are also therapsids as well. 

Carlos: Whoa!

Geola: Besides, I'll heal Paula?

David: How do you heal anyone around here?

Geola: You'll see. Lincoln get Paula.

Lincoln carries Paula towards Geola. He sets her down and was ready to start. Geola uses her healing powers. He hands turn red and her eyes turn green: she sets her hand down on the blonde's casted leg and starts to make magic. As she did, she removes her hands from the leg and her eyes go back to normal. The burises start heal, along with the cast leg. The cast disappears and Paula's leg was healed.

Geola: Test it.

Paula: Gets up and starts to gallop. She wabble a bit, but gets maintain her footing. She walks over to the group: no longer needing a crutch as it was destroyed. She has it shows it to everyone.

All: Whoa, its a miracle.

Margo: I know right?

David: I can't believe she got healed very quickly.

Carol: I guess she can walk again.

Jackie: As she know longer wears a cast or need a crutch anymore.

Paula: I agree with everyone, since I am now free to run around all day.

Lincoln: Yep, but I can think that you're going ot make it.

Paula: (blushing) Thank you.

Lincoln: You welcome.

This was a very happy day that Paula got her wish: to be healed.