Lincoln's familiar visitors

Roni ran as fast as he could to get to Lincoln and his friends. As he go there, Lincoln and Linka were with Michelle.

Roni: Lincoln. Linka. There you guys are, you won't believe what I say.

Lincoln: Like what?

Roni: Humans. But they're not like the ones from around here: but are from the surface.

Linka: Like what?

Before Roni can say anything else, a rheamimus (either the ones from before or a different one) comes running up towards the group.

Rheamimus: Everyone, you've got to see this: a human from the surface was sighted in the Wetland Gardens!

Roni: Where did you see 'em?

Rheamimus: It was a females, she has black hair, pale skin and is wearing strange clothes. My flock and I caught her trying yo steal one of our crystal gemstones. 

Linka: So where she caught?

Rheamimus: Still in the same spot: the jungle vespas and jungle pteras got her surrounded. So let's go.

The dinosaur runs into the direction it came from, as Linka, Lincoln and Roni followed it. They were running for a few miles until they arrive at the scene. They saw the flying bugs and reptiles guarding it. In which they threathen to kill whoever it was. Linka and Lincoln got them to lower their guard so they can interrogate whoever it was in there.

Lincoln: Alright, one of my royal subjects saw you trying to steal something. So come out this insane and drop that gemstone.

Girl Voice: Over my dead body!

Linka: You asked for death?

Girl Voice: No, but I'll never come out.

Lincoln: Show yourself, so there's no trouble.

Girl Voice: (sighs) Fine.

Then came a rustle between the leafed current and reveal herself. Much to Lincoln's shoch: the girl was a emo. He recongized her to be Maggie: he almost ruined her 13th birthday. Not to mention during the time he was being accused of being bad luck: she followed Luan and did nothing to stop. Luan along with her former friends and boyfriend: Benny; including Maggie would lay pranks on him and would beat him up. But after leaning the truth, she and everybody else reformmed and no longer follows the Loud Family.

 But after leaning the truth, she and everybody else reformmed and no longer follows the Loud Family

Maggie: Oh it's you loud.

Lincoln: There's no need for that: why are you here and tried to steal something scared from this land?

Maggie: I am with someone name Becca Chang. I heard about you and Lily being here. It's that ture?

Lincoln: It is.

Maggie: And who is this girl? (points to Linka)

Linka: I am his long, lost, twin sister and we are the crowned prince and princess of this kingdom and soon to be the king and queen. 

Maggie got shocked to hear this. She couldn't believe that this girl was his twin sister and long lost. Not to mention she also heard about them being crowned prince and princess and they would soon to be future king and queen.

Lincoln: You better be shock because wherever the group is, we'll make sure they leave.

Maggie: Come on, we came all this way down here to find you and Lily now you want us to leave?

Lincoln: And have trouble here?

Maggie: No trouble at all.

Margo: Hey Maggie!

Everyone turn to see the rest of the search party here. They were being escorted by bushy tail jaguar beasts. They were shock and confused.

Margo: I see you found Lincoln. (sees Linka) Who is this girl?

Linka: I am Linka: his ture twin sister and not that so called "loud family" you use to know.

Carol: Whoa! So is this what you are?

Lincoln: Yes it is what she is. And it makes the two of us the crowned prince and princess of this kingdom and the future king and queen.

The group: WHAT?!

Beatrix: How is this possible?!

Carl: But you two are too young!

Carlota: I'll have to agree with you Carl.

Ronnie Anne: Besides, is there any otehr people here?

Lincoln: Yes there is. Like there is my kind the white hairs. Along with the gray hairs, aqua hairs, green hairs, junginese, fruit eating people, swimmer people, mud hairs, spike hairs, mixed hairs, half hairs, rainbow hairs and teal hairs.

The group: Whoa!

Carlos: That is a lot of tribes here. 

Lincoln: I know right?

Linka: Besides, I bet you guys witness other animals here.

The group: Yes.

Lincoln: My newer friends are Carly, Anyala, Geola, Hawky and Michelle. And this here is Roni.

Just then his other friends appeared and they were shocked to see the group.

All: Hi.

The group: Hi.

Linka: That's right. 

Anyala: Well we brought Lily.

She shows Lily to the group. They were excited to see her and Lincoln together. As for this, Becca walks up to Lincoln. Carlos did the same too.

Becca: I just wanna tell you Lincoln that I am Becca Chang. I am a zoologist. I just wanna know into that what species is Roni and Hawky?

Lincoln: Roni is a Blue-green civet and Hawky is a Hiri Leopard.

Carlos: Whoa!

Linka: Besides, there are many types of animals here.

Becca: We'll take you to our camp and how about you tell use about the fauna and flore tomorrow?

Both: Okay?

Carlos: Good, now let's go there.

The group set off for their camp. It was gonna be a busy day for them tomorrow?