40

Im sorry for all the time skips but it makes more sense since the end of the book is near :) , I'm sorry about this chapter in advance , you'll hate me 😶

Another month later

Bonnie's pov (Mitch's mom)

"Hey Nanna" My sweet grandchildren cheered as they jumped out of the car.

I crouched down and hugged all 3 of them as my son and soon to be daughter in law got out of the car.

"Go get Pops he's cleaning the pool" i encouraged them and got up when they raced into the house.

"Hey my sweethearts" i greeted them and both of them had smiles on their faces.

"Hey Moma , are you sure about watching the kids while we go to the checkup? "Leana asked as she walked up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Oh hush , you know I love my granbabies and your mom is in Paris and nothing will make me happier than watching them " i reassured her and hugged my son kissing his cheek.

"We won't be long , I was thinking  we could have a family dinner at our place later , maybe a barbecue with some salads ? " she suggested and I was excited , I love having family nights were we can just talk and I can see my loveys.

Mitch and Leana left for their appointment and I went inside to see my husband in the hottub with all 3 kids. You can't leave them unsupervised for one moment.

"Kids I baked some cookies if you want some and there is capri suns in the mini fridge help yourselves " I made my presence known and they all looked at me with the biggest smiles on their face

"Thank you Nanna , we just want to dry off first" Kyle thanked , for a 6 year old he has amazing manners . Leana and Mitch really do a good job at raising the kids.

I know the kids don't usually get sugar filled stuff but they are with their Nanna and I can spoil them rotten.

I was thinking on taking them shopping later as an extra spoil. I have to match with Milanka some how.

Well we both agreed we love spending money on the grankids and she's an amazing woman , strong willed too. And she told me I'm the best Nan to them cause my baking is off the charts which is an amazing compliment coming from a billionaire fashion designer.

I decided to make a peach cheesecake cause I know its Mitch's favorite and Leana has been craving it alot .

But I should go to buy the ingredients.I went back outside to tell the kids to dry off but i saw all of them laying on the concrete in the sun.

"Little ones , come change into dry clothes we're going shopping." I explained and all 3 of them jumped up and went to their rooms that they have here.

I even see Melanie as my grandaughter eventhough she's not family but she shares a room with Kaila then Kyle and Cody share a room

I went to my room and made myself look presentable so I decided to wear my custom jersey that Mitch got me for Christmas that says

Nana Marner
5
nanna cookies

I absolutely love it.

I went to the livingroom seeing Cody and Kyle wrestling and Kaila playing with the tassels of the pillow on the couch.

I put them all in my car and we drove to the mall and went straight to ToysRus.

"Okay little ones , a budget of 200$ each , Pops will stay with you while I go grocery shopping."I explained and they looked so excited.