35

Next day

Just after Mitch left.

My mom pulled up in the driveway and the twins tackled her both yelling in celebrations to see their nanna. Melanie trailed behind and my mom picked her up and gave her multiple kisses.

"I'm here to steal my grandbabies , to spoil them " my mom whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"I already packed your bags kids" I reassured them and they cheered.

"Aren't you coming with is Mommy?"Cody asked and I smiled and shook my head.

"Daddy still has work tonight but we are coming tomorrow but you 3 can go with Nanna today " i explained and crouched down for them to hug me.

"Now go get your bags my little love bugs then we can get icecream" my mom encouraged them and they ran into the house.

I hugged my mom tightly and she kissed the side of my head.

"I wanna see my Kaila bear " she spoke up which made me laugh. I went into the house with my mom trailing behind me . I went into Kaila's room and saw her kicking around staring at the cute things that her brothers made that we stuck to the ceiling .

"Aw my heart just exploded she's beautiful , she's growing quickly" my mom cooed and picked her up."This made my day so much better , hi sweetheart" my mom smiled while holding Kaila.

"She definitely has your eyes and Mitch's hair , she's perfect" she looked over at me and I had a smile on my face."I think I finally got the man I always dreamt of Moma" i admitted and she had the biggest smile on her face and tears brimming ever so slightly."He's alot like dad isn't he?" She asked with a sniffle.

I started tearing up and I nodded."He's perfect in every way possible , you should see him with the kids . He has my ovaries screaming for more kids , but I want to get a hysterectomy done in next week after the lake trip . " I explained and she nodded while admiring Kaila.

"Mommy can I say goodbye to Kai before we go?" Kyle asked and i nodded taking her from my mom.I gestured to the step stool next to Kai's cot and they took turns to stand on the stool and place a kiss on their sister's forehead."Love you Kaila see you tomorrow " Cody called out jumping off the stepstool.

I walked my mom and the kids out to the uber . I hugged the kids goodbye and they left with my mom."Lets go get ready for daddy's game" I danced around with Kaila and she giggled which made me stop in my tracks.

"Did you just giggle for the first time?" I asked in a baby voice and she giggled again.I started crying and smothered her in kisses to which she giggled so much and i couldn't stop crying.I got my phone and took a video when I layed her on my bed.

"Are we gonna get ready for daddy's game?" I asked in a sweet tone and she made those cute baby sounds."Are we gonna go watch daddy play for the first time after his injury?" I asked and she giggled loudly .

"Are you daddy's little princess ?" I asked and she giggled again.I stopped the video and layed down next to her and tickled her sides to make her giggle and a little squeal that babies do. Ugh I want to hear that forever.

I posted it on my story.

Getting ready to watch daddy play💙🏒 @marner_93 good luck today babe . @torontomapleleafs.

I changed into my white maple leafs jersey with alo leggings and all star hightops.I brushed my hair up into a pony tail with some loose front pieces.

I changed Kaila into her custon maple leafs jersey that says baby Marner 16 on the back with a blue beanie on and cute little leggings , I made sure to take her earmuffs with since it gets loud in the arena.