27

Leana's pov

"So you're gonna stand close to me and look hot , I'll do the lipsyncing and when the sound goes so dont go looking me with that look in your eyes. You kiss me , cause I saw Chase stalking my account" I explained and he nodded.

"Well while you two make all lovey dovey shit we'll go get food and some drinks " Mully spoke up which made me laugh.

The boys got out but Eddie and Gabby stayed.

"We should make tiktoks together,  after the one you wanted to do " Gabby suggested and I agreed.

I balanced my phone against my waterbottle and I started the timer.

"F.r.i.e.n.d.s , we're just friends" I lipsynced.

"Oh fuck no " he replied and kissed me. I giggled as the recording ended. 

I watched the recording back and I loved it .

I captioned it

His reaction was priceless 😂

I gestured Eddie and Gabby over.

"Do you know the Corvette dance "I asked Gabby and she nodded.

We started the recording and Gabby and i started doing the dance. Eddie and Mitch shoved us out of the way and started dancing randomly which made me cackle.

I watched the video back and it was hilarious.

Who danced better , dont just vote for the boys cause their hot ~Leana and Gabby

The boys came back with Brooklyn,  Ethan Melissa and Melanie.

I squealed and got out and jogged to Brooklyn and almost tackled her when i hugged her.

"Hey cupid I fucking missed you" she spoke up and it made me laugh.

"I missed you too dude " i replied.

I hugged Ethan and Melissa and then got Melanie and spun around with her.

"Hey my sweet angel , 4 days without you was to long" i cheered in a baby voice and she giggled.

"Lets go swim" i added in a enthusiastic voice.

Mitch got out and bro hugged Ethan and they talked about the game of last night.

"Babe , do you want a waterproof plaster for your stiches ?" I asked realizing i didn't put it on this morning.

He nodded and I gave Melanie to Ethan and we dried off and went inside.

We made it up to our room and i dug around in my vanity bag and got the plaster I cut a big enough strip off and i stood infront of him and his hands were on my ass. I didn't think anything about it and i carefully stuck it over the stitches and made sure to rub the edges down to seal it.

"There we go all-"

I was shutted up pretty quickly by Mitch kissing me . I was shocked by the sudden gesture but went with it.

He kissed more eagerly and I pushed him away.

"Mitch , not now okay . Everyone will find out and they wont shut up about it , and my brother is here " i stopped him and he groaned.

"How do you expect me to not act out when your whole body is looking so fucking hot in this swimsuit " he admitted as his hands roamed my body.

"I'll make you a deal , if you can just hold out till my brother left then we can take a shower together okay , and i heard something about you filming with the boys later " i explained and he nodded.