32

Sorry for the time skips I know it gets annoying.but in the next few chapters will have tkme skips

4 months later.

Life has been amazing these past months, I've been in Toronto for those 4 months and its been a dream.

Our little munchkin has been growing and a bump is finally showing , I have a scan in a few minutes and we have a gender reveal in 2 days , I'm so excited. 

And another announcement Mitch and I decided to adopt a little one too. We had a long talk about it and I told him how i always wanted to adopt a child cause I feel like they also need a home . So we considered adopting a little boy and we just got certified to adopt.

"Goodmorning my love " Mitch beemed leaving kisses all over my face. I felt his lips on my bump. "Goodmorning Angel" he added and i ran my fingers through his hair.

"What time is it ?" I asked rubbing my eyes he moved up and kissed my forehead. "Like 8ish i think " he replied showing me his phone.

"Aww" i pouted when I saw his lockscreen was a photo of us at his parents house. We look so in love in the photo.

Not to mention its finally off season so having Mitch with me is luxury.

"Do you want to announce our little Angel today? And that we adopted Kyle?" I asked and he looked so filled with joy.

"Nothing will make me happier " he smiled and I went to shower.

I took a shower and changed into a yoga set to make the scan easier.

"Babe what is the schedule today?" I asked while brushing my hair.

"Well we have the scan first then we're gonna go pick Kyle up , take him out for icecream and then we have Auston's birthday party" he explained and I nodded.

I got my camera from the desk and started recording."Goodmorning my loves , i decided to vlog today since its so special to us" i greeted with the biggest smile on my face.

"Boo boo can you come here quickly"i giggled at the nickname but he came back in and kissed my cheek."Lets tell them" i simply suggested and he nodded."I'm pregnant " I cheered and he cheered with me.I went to the mirror and showed my bump

"Im 5 months and 3 weeks today, we have another scan today and the gender reveal in 2 days" i explained and Mitch stood behind me and placed his hands on my stomach.

"So I haven't popped yet but I'm happy the bump is finally there" i added and Mitch kissed my neck.

"Are we gonna tell them about Kyle?"he asked and I nodded feeling all giddy inside.

"Mitch and i decided to adopt a child , since we both felt like we wanted to adopt a child just so we can do our part and love him like he should be. I could literally cry right now " i explained and Mitch wiped my tears away.

"I'm so happy " i giggled and saw how he smiled . "I'm the happiest person alive " he admitted and I kissed him."Lets go I can't wait anymore "I told him and dragged him out of the room.I grabbed my handbag and we drove to the clinic for the scan.

"So, My mom and Mitch's mom will be planning the gender reveal and honestly I'm so excited . So we're gonna go pick up his mom , my mom said she'll fly in tomorrow and the rest of my family too " I explained balancing the camera on the dashboard.

We jammed out to Miley Cyrus and got his mom and drove to the clinic.We waited around untill they called our name.We went into the room and they did blood work a urine test and an ultrasound.