36

Next day
7am

I woke up to Kaila crying . "Shh princess mommy is sleeping " I heard Mitch speak softly trying to stop her crying.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes with a yawn. I gestured for him to give her to me. He gave Kaila to me and he gave me a kiss.

"Now you cannot leave this room otherwise you'll see the surprise,  get ready and Melissa will come up to put a blindfold on you " he explained and kissed me again

"Okay " is all I said , i studied what he was wearing , he has a white button up shirt on with black pants and loafers,  i hate those shoes but apparently he loves them.

He left the room and closed the door behind him.

"Lets take a shower" i booped my daughter's nose and she giggled.

I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on . I worked on getting Kaila's clothes off and let her play with my hairbrush while i stripped out.

Kaila loves to shower. I opened the door and let her sit on the silicone mat a bit out of the water. I washed her hair and her body and let her splash around in the water.

I washed my hair and body quickly and made sure i shaved i turned the water off and got out and wrapped a towel around my body and got one for Kai.

I wrapped her up and placed her on the towels that i put on the cabinet as a little changing station.

I dried her off and applied all her baby products and a diaper. I picked her up and blew raspberries on her cheek which made her squeal and giggle.  "I love you so much" i spoke up and walked into the room.

I got a cute outfit out for her and basically had to keep her distracted while putting it on her cause she was squirming and did not like the fact that I took her favorite hairbrush away from her. I then placed her in her play pen with all her toys to keep her busy.

I changed into a high thigh length white dress to match Mitch.  I went live cause i got nervous

"Helllooo my loves " i greeted anxiously. 

"So we're at our lake house and Mitch planned a surprise for me , I'm so nervous,  so i just got out of the shower and I'm actually matching Mitch's outfit . I'm literally shaking I can't do this " i laughed nervously

Kaila giggled at something and i peeped out to see Melissa comming into the room.

"Goodmorning, I have been asked to film you getting ready" she greeted and closed the door behind her .

"Im shitting bricks " i admitted and she gave me a hug.

I grabbed my live and went to the vanity , I got my dyson from my bag and started on my hair . I did a simple blow out and after I was satisfied with my hair i moved on to makeup.

Kaila started crying  so I got up and picked her up giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I sat back down at the vanity and Kaila giggled when she saw herself in the mirror.

"Who's that beautiful princess?" I asked when i  realized what she's giggling about.

She's so adorable

"She is , I wish she can stay this small forever " i cooed and gave her a kiss on her cheek and she scrunched her face with a giggle.

I did a simple makeup look nothing to overboard. I ended my live and got up.

Melissa took Kaila from me and handed her to my mom . Melissa blind folded me and helped me outside cause i felt the breeze over my body.

She took the blindfold off and I saw I was at the dock the lake was covered with water lillies and lanterns led the way to where Mitch was standing.I was so confused but I had a smile on my face.I walked onto the dock , my heels making a sound everytime I take a step.