10

I took a few deep breaths and I held my head in my hands as I felt it spinning.

"Hey Lenna you good?"I heard Gaege's concerned tone ask. I nodded and started giggling.

I showed him the paparazzi photo and he was shocked and pissed off. "What a backstabbing bitch I hope you fired her " he replied and i nodded while giggling.

"You know what i don't understand Gaege?"i laughed shaking my head but didn't look up to him."How your best friend can stab you in the back , just like that and think that they'll get away with it "i laughed looking up at him.

He pulled me in for a hug and rubbed my back . I felt like crying so i pulled away from the hug and tried to stop tears from falling.I hugged him again and cried while he rubbed my back. "I'm always the bad guy in this shit when im not and i always end up getting hurt. " i cried feeling overwhelmed and severly past wasted. "Let it all out , im here " he reassured rubbing his hand over my head. I sat up and wiped my eyes probably smudging my makeup. He licked his thumb and wiped under my eye gently."If he did that to you he didn't love you he doesn't deserve someone like you Lennie "he spoke and I looked at him shocked and confused.

"Lets forget about the world tonight, tonight it's just you and me , only for tonight" he got up and stuck his hand out for me."Walk with me to fix my makeup" i asked and he nodded. He didn't let go of my hand instead intertwined our fingers. I covered my face with my hands pulling Gaege to my room.

I went into the bathroom and wiped the smudged makeup off and did light makeup cause i dont want to take that long. Gaege came into the bathroom and stood behind me . I smiled at him through the mirror . "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

"You know,"he started off but stopped himself and shook his head. I turned around and looked at him confused , trying to figure out his facial expression. "I only dated Emma to make you jealous " he blurted out fastly. And i stopped him. "Say it slower" i giggled putting my hand his arm."I only dated Emma to make you jealous when I saw you and that dickhead were together " he sighed breaking eye contact and looked away from me. I could feel his pulse under my hand and it was beating rapidly.

I moved my hand from his arm up to his face and turned his face to look at me. His eyes looked up from the ground and met mine.I kissed his soft lips and he kissed back. "You know this wont work out " i sighed after I pulled away from the kiss."I missed you so fucking much Leana, please give me a chance " he murmured and I hugged him but I shook my head. "I missed you too, But I can't pretend to love you when I love someone else , its wrong to play with your feelings like that , you'll find someone Gaege but that someone isn't me " i smiled softly while moving his hair out of his face."i appreciate you validating my feelings , but just be mine for the night , please " he sighed pulling me closer to him.

"Only for the night cause i don't want to hurt you " i explained and giggled adjusting his hat cause it was crooked."You know Chase hated the boys , cause he got jealous that i had a closer bond with the boys than with him. And he kept threatening me that he'd fuck you guys up, but I just laughed in his face , cause i remember that time when you and the boys beated up that one guy for slapping my ass " i explained and he laughed.

"I would gladly beat him up if he tries something with you " he laughed with me and i laughed louder "Just know if the shit with Mitchell goes south I'll be there for you" he explained losing his smile.I pouted and looked at his serious face.

"Thanks for the headsup and that you think that Mitch and i would get back together, i hope we do but I dont know" i explained and he put his hand on my hip sending shivers up my spine.

"This can work out if we just try this time " he added and held my face in his hands. "I never stopped loving you Lenna I hope you know that " he mumbled while resting his forehead against mine. My breath got lodged in my throat as he said that.

"I'm only gonna break your heart Gaege , im sorry" i shook my head pulling away from him. "We can't do this , its wrong to do this , we're both hurt from our exes and i don't want to just be a distraction for you. And I wont use you as one either , either way we're gonna get our hearts broken" i explained pulling myself out of his grip.

"There are so many other girls at this party , pick your poison , but its not me " i spoke up a final time and I could see I've hurt him, but I can't be with him if I love someone else that's just fucked up.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to the party. We took some shots and I realized this one girl looking at Gaege so i walked over to her . "He's single if you were thinking about going up to him" I spoke up and she went bright red.

"Oh I - uh-"

"Come on I saw you staring at him , Im Leana I'll introduce to you him."i interrupted her stammering and pulled her with me."Im Brooklyn but you can call me Brooke or Lyn it doesnt matter" she replied laughing at my actions. I waved to Gaege and he stopped walking.

"Lynn this is Gaege , Gaege this is Lynn , now mingle " I explained and Gaege laughed while Lynn turned more red than she was. "I'm playing cupid tonight i guess , enjoy eachother "I giggled and walked off back outside .

I chilled on the couch outside and saw Lynn laughing at something Gaege said. They will be cute together.

I felt my phone vibrate.

I miss you , and I'm sorry please call me when you can💙

I felt my eyes grow bigger as i looked at who it was Mitchy💙

I jumped up and squealed but the music was so loud that no one could hear me. I basically bolted to the otherside of the backyard and paced around.

Should I really call him? Am I dreaming ? If I am this is a really sick joke