3

Fresh air , clear mind , warm humidity,  Australia,  God I love it

This is the fit.

The uber stopped infront of Josh's house and i walked up to the front door after getting my suitcases and did a rhythmic knock on the door

Josh opened the door and hugged my tightly."i fucking missed you Lennie holy fuck " Josh mumbled hugging me tighter."i missed you too bro"i replied back and let go of the hug. "My favorite girl is finally back"I heard Mully's voice yell. I looked past Josh and saw Mully comming from the kitchen. "Im gonna cry I missed you guys so fucking much" i started to cry hugging Mully tighter.

"you're almost taller than me in those shoes"Mully joked as we released from the hug. i giggled and flaunted my shoes. "I just got them , I payed 120USD for them, do you like them?" I asked with a smile. " I love them they would look better in black tho"Josh answered and I just shook my head .

"Im working on building my shoe collection i just need to wait for the renovators to finish my house then i can start shopping ,i want my shoe collection to look like a shoe store" I explained excitedly thinking about Aunt Amber's shoe collection

I saw Dose with the camera and I hugged him too."Leana Brock is back in Austraila"Josh and Mully yelled at the camera and I showed a Rock sign to the camera and stuck my tongue out.

"How was your tour ?"Mully asked with the facial expression of remembering what he wanted to say"It was amazing , I sold out 12 out of my 23 shows " i announced and they cheered. "Soooo we have a surprise for you " Josh smiled with his hands behind his back . I was confused and he led me to his man cave in his basement and I saw cardboard cutouts of Eddie Narrator and Juicy waiting for me . I looked at Josh confused and he started laughing.

"What is this ?"i asked laughing walking up to the cutouts. " Sike the boys arrive later today cause their flight got delayed. And they dont know you're here and we would like to keep it that way" Josh explained laughing at my face.I rolled my eyes ." Okay well you guys up for filming a yt vid with me for my channel while we wait?"i asked shrugging my shoulders. "It depends on what we're doing"Mully interrupted and Josh agreed. "Just a little truth or drink" i giggled with my hands behind my back.

"Im down if Josh is down for it " Mully answered and i looked at Josh. "Its 10am Leana" Josh stated rubbing his forehead."Is Josh Dub a lightweight?"i gasped looking at the camera . "Its only like 15 questions"i tried to reason with him and he eventually agreed.We got tequila and shot glasses and sat on the couch with the stuff on the coffee table.I got my recording stuff out of its case along with the lights. I started the setup and just as I finished Mully came down the stairs with KFC for us.

We quickly ate before the video and then Dose hit record for me."What's up munchkins , welcome back to the sunday video , and hey if you're new to the channel Im Leana if you like my content and enjoy my videos make sure to like follow and subscribe and join munchkin mayhem if you want to see behind the scenes and my day to day life .click the first link in the description and become a member. Lets get into it"i did my intro.