Chapter Seven ~ Mavis and Zeref met in August

The year is X688, the second trade war is raging on and mage guilds are called to quell the situation(or something)

Mavis stands on a cliff analizing the situation before she suddenly suggest for the left flank to draw back, she explains the method behind the madness which is they would get ambushed otherwise.

She then turns to her friends and hesitates before turning to Acnologia.

He was just chilling off to the side drinking coffee, though in reality he was feeling jittery, he was eager for a fight, a challenging fight.

His inner dragon and his magic were screaming at him to be let loose but he wouldn't let them, unless Mavis told him to.

"Acnologia"Mavis called.

The slayer turned to her with a quirked brow up in question.

"I'm letting you loose"she said but she felt she might regret it since she knew Acnologia was a bit of a psychopath, but it was okay, he was still her teacher and her friend regardless.

Acnologia perked up a flash of something in his eyes as they turned narrow(more like a dragons) as he grinned wildly showing off his fangs "Sounds like fun"he said before getting up and walking over to the cliff.

Yuri sweatdropped at his friends eagerness, though he could kinda understand since he too was a bit eager to let loose every once in a while.

Acnologia turned to his dragon form and crashed onto the battlefield.

He absolutely decimated the enemy forces that day, that day when Mavis gained the title the Fairy Tactician but also the day Acnologia reinstalled fear to people's hearts whenever they heard of the Dragon King.

~~~~~

The years is X690 the second trade war came to an end, the war had been much more bloody the the first war and most of the blame went squarely to the mage guilds involved in the war.

Although any member of the council at that time would say the blame was squarely on Acnologia but they were also terrified of him so the blame moved to the guilds.

It wasn't all bad though since the inter guild treaty went into law, basically guilds, legal or otherwise, were not allowed to attack one another.

~~~~~

X696

Mavis meets Zeref once again and runs over to give him a hug as well as thank him.

"Acno told me we'd meet again and i'm so glad that we did because i wanted to thank you, thanks to what you and Acno taught us we were able to drive out that dark guild out of Magnolia" she said while hugging him.

The two got to know each other and Zeref told her the truth about why she stopped growing.

Mavis was shocked but not as shocked as she thought she would be.

Zeref noticed this "You don't seem all that shocked"he pointed out.

"No, i am shocked but i could tell Acno hid something from me when he told me"Mavis said looking down.

"But nothing has happened, nobody just dies around me, not yet anyway"she said.

"For now it seems that part of the curse is inactive, but think about this that war must have effected you, war tends to dull a persons feelings concerning life and death i can imagine your thought on all of it are still in a state of flux"Zeref said.

"Acnologia is a great example of what war can do to people, the Dragon King Festival was his braking point, he snapped and killed hundreds of dragons and you saw first hand how entering another war effected him, i wonder does he even show remorse for all the lives he's taken?"he wondered outloud trailing off.