(23) Playing Support ft. Techno

I'm not gonna describe much of the games becoz... BECAUSE!

~

The games have begun! People, both locals and tourists, has gathered around for the big event! The battle between the greatest players/heroes in MunVadXel land. The only place where exciting tournaments like these are being held at. 

The crowd goes wild whenever the team of their choice are being called upon the arena. Same like everyone else, Team 2 received all kinds of cheers ranging from "YOU GOT THIS!" to "I LOVE YOU!!"  

The three: Technoblade, Ph1LzA, and Wilbur Soot responded with arms raised and charming smiles. The other two were reluctant at first but nevertheless followed a suit: Tommyinnit giving a proud salute and BadBoyHalo waving back with a sweet smile. 

What made today's tournament special, however, was the fact that the Dream Team was playing. Dream, Sapnap, George, Sylvee, and Eret entered the field with gleaming confidence. They just know they're about to floor the entire arena; dominate the whole game. 

The tournament started off with a fun game of dropper! Who doesn't like falling off near your doom just to get fully wet at the end? Eh, at least you survive it, right? 

To be fair, their team did well in that first game. Technoblade was doing great with the rest being decent as well. Tommy did a little trip up but the kid had managed to follow through. Glancing at the scores, it turned out that both he and Dream has tied at the individual's record board. Right eye twitching at the display, Technoblade reminded himself that he was doing this for the team and not his record. 

The next one was fast parkour and as the crowd knew and expected, both Dream and Techno raced ahead, speeding through the course like it was a piece of cake. At the corner of his eye, the pink-haired here caught a glimpse of familiar brown hair right behind them. Somehow, Bad has managed to outrun everybody else. Completeing the obstacles first before George and Sapnap who may or may not been sabotaging each other for fun.

Turns out, both Wilbur and Ph1LzA decided to keep their pace next to the dream team's members, subtly slowing them down by getting in their way multiple times. 

David focused up ahead and saw that they were about to reach a four-block jump. Getting enough stamina and strength, the pink head managed to get a headstart and leaped over the large gap. His blond opponent not so far behind. He was about to dash ahead when he noticed Darryl miscalcualted his jump and barely managed to grab unto the edge. 

Stopping on his tracks, David looked forward, if he run now he'll get a higher chance at beating the green man in this parkour. But Darryl would slip and go back to the last checkpoint - which was already too far behind; he also saw the other players starting to catch up. 

Torn between two choices, Techno muttered "fuck it" and went back to help the brunet who was now dangling off the edge. Dream gave him a confused look but still went pass him, instantly making him lose his first place lead. 

Crouching down near the edge, Technoblade was able to get a hold of Bad's arm before the latter completely slip away. "Techno?!" Bad gasped in surprise as the said male began helping him back up. The crowd yelled out profanities, screaming for Techno to leave his teammate and get the lead back from Dream.

Ignoring them, David huffed and heaved, finally getting the green-eyed male up. 

"You didn't have to—" 

Patting his clothes, the pink head tilted his head, abruptly cutting the brunet off.

"Come on, let's go." 

And that's when they reached the end. Dream in first place, Technoblade in second, and so on. The man could hear the people loudly complaining, stating how it was BadBoyHalo's fault for causing Technoblade to lose his spot. 

Was it really? In the end, it was Techno's choice.

Leave a vote for more! ÒwÓ

Sorry if this was a bit rushed! 1 minute before midnight, gotta sleep, baii!!!

Share this story to some of your friends out there who's open to shipping rare pairs! Gotta spread the word.

-A.B_D