(19) Chatting

~

After the Players meeting, the squad decided to get lunch at some diner with a peaceful ambience. The steam gave off a relaxing vibe that came from their newly cooked noodles.

"I still can't believe that he actually agreed," Wilbur was the first to speak, he had his arm around his boyfriend as they ate their meal. Phil snapped his fingers then pointed at the Brit while nodding his head besides Techno. 

"Bro, have you seen Skeppy's face? I thought the guy was going to explode!" The man eagerly exclaimed, eating as many noodles as he can with his chopsticks. Jshclatt laughed at this, his hand running through his boyfriend's soft, curly, brown hair. "And that's all thanks to him." Wil pointed at Jschlatt with his own chopsticks.

David immediately placed his palms together, tilting it towards Jonathan's way. "You," he started, "You're incredible." He finally praised, grateful for his sacrifice. 

"Oh, quit it. It wasn't much besides, I saw how determined you were and let me tell ya. The look on your face? It's fucking new." Jonathan said. 

Philza, who had been busy gobbling up his meal, decided to butt in, "Atta boy! This is dedication right here. Techn - David, my friend. As I said before, we're here for you. It's about time you fall in love!" He had that shit-eating grin on his face that Techno couldn't bare to wipe off so instead he just rolled his eyes. 

 Pinching the bridge of his nose, the man with dyed pink hair sighed. "Still, if it wasn't for that kid, you wouldn't have to leave." 

The man in tux just waved his hand in a dismissive manner, "It's okay, it wasn't the kid's fault." 

Swallowing down the noodles, Techno gave his friends an annoyed stare. "I am not going to babysit him though," he pointed out.

At this, Wilbur raised his arms. "Then that just leaves us, Phil. I'll be the acting older brother while you - as his dad." Sighing at this, Phil couldn't do much but agree at his friend's statement... Then quickly looked back at him. "Wait, shouldn't you be the acting dad so you can have a practice?" 

He explained while Wil was in the middle of finishing his meal, causing the latter to choke. Under the table, Jschlatt gave Philza a kick on his shin. "What the fu-ck!" The blond hissed. Jschlatt was already sending his dagger-like-glares while softly patting his boyfriend's back to ease the coughing.

At the corner, David watched his friends with amusement as well as fondness in his eyes. He's heard that the couple talked about children before, guessing that it was for their future and for him, it doesn't seem like a bad idea. A child, the missing piece for a humble family. Maybe he can also be like them. A loving spouse and a sweet child... maybe, but it's too soon. 

Anyways, he was still young, and still thriving for the spouse he wants. Now that leads him into thinking of a certain someone. Soft brown hair, gleaming green eyes... the cloud in his head dispersed when his ears caught the sound of his name being spoken. Altering his attention back to his friends, he found out that the conversation has directed about him.

"Techno almost flipped back there, didn't he?" It was Jschlatt who chose the topic. 

Philza nodded his head, gaze going over to the man at his right, elbowing Technoblade on the side. "Yeah, this guy wouldn't be able to handle another indirect rejection," he chuckled unfazed when the pink-haired hero gave him a blank look. 

The memory from the alleyway resurfaced in his mind. It was true though. BBH unknowingly rejected him - and damn does that give a strike on his ego??

The Briton rubbed the back of his neck, a habit he does whenever he's unsure. Trying to choose his words lightly, Wilbur glanced to the side. "Well, from what I've gathered, Badboyhalo is occasionally... a dense person."

Yep. There it was, the infamous glare of the Almighty Technoblade... he had that one coming.

"Give the guy a break, he was basically shaking underneath his fancy red coat." Phil joked causing for the others to laugh. Rolling his eyes once again, David stared at the diamond sword in his Hotbar, finding the weapon real shiny at the moment...

Leave a vote for more! ÒwÓ (I'm serious tho, especially in the sequel.)

They're such meanies...

   Edit: I feel sick and tired. Might not upload a chapter or this next week.

-A.B_D