(69) A Perfect Vision

Here it is! The finale :D 

This is so late, I know. Oh well, enjoy this piece either way.

~

A diamond sword made its way into the creeper's body before it had even finished its first hiss. Technoblade kicked the abominated creature away, pulling his sword with him before twirling around and throwing it like a tomahawk dead in the centre of a skeleton's head. The crazed yet dazzled grin on his face never once faded as he continued to tear into each monster they come across, and it strangely sends Philza back to the time when he had first met his best friend when nothing but the deaths of creatures foolish enough to come across the hero's way were the only things making him feel alive.

Now... now, it was a boost. Instead of blood-driven, Technoblade was, well, happy.

If you asked Wilbur what's the difference between the two, he'll truthfully answer that he can't very much tell. Both versions of his best friend were still as scary and merciless at killing. Maybe that.

Or maybe, the fact that instead of lunging himself into the enemy's path, Technoblade held his blade with the grace of a dancer and a brush of an artist. Each swing was elegant; each stab made was like a beat to a song, and each kill made was a tiny celebration. And with the object on top of his head, the guys weren't sure if it was because of it or something else that made him this way.

~

"It's beautiful, I'm never taking this off."

Was Technoblade's response upon receiving his most cherished gift from Bad. The brunette giggled and shook his head as if Techno was being ridiculous and that's what he exactly said, "You're being ridiculous."

When the hero came back from his bath, he was greeted with the sight of his best friends stuffing their faces with the breakfast Darryl prepared for him. Let it be said that David, the Technoblade, never rolled his eyes from sass. It was then by that moment that Wilbur Soot reminded Darryl that he had a little fancy gift prepared.

~

The sound of an arrow whizzed by and— "Watch out!"

Technoblade ducked, the arrow narrowly missing his head and his eyes suddenly turned red, vision zeroed to the skeleton responsible of breaking his momentum. He darted forward, sword in hand and ready when he knocked the said skeleton down with a kick to its skull. "Do you even know the consequences of your actions? If you had damaged this–!" he pointed at the tops of his head where Bad's gift proudly sat atop. "I will hunt you down, everywhere you go, even to your little monster heaven, I will tear you apart one by one—

~

"I realised that you didn't have one and thought that was really stupid because you obviously deserve one and you're already treated like a royalty so why not and anyways, I'm rambling again, aren't I? Uhm, so, here. Happy birthday, my king."

"You're everything I could ever want," with an arm around his boyfriend's waist and the other over his head, Technoblade lifted Badboyhalo and swung them around, positively making the latter laugh. "You have no idea how happy I am," Badboyhalo hummed appreciatively. Green eyes behind silver frames were stark as the stars above that night they gave each other themselves. He allowed his hands to brush against Technoblade's hair and to his present on top, pleased with the way it fitted perfectly on his boyfriend's head.

The gift - now sat on the top of his newly washed pink hair - was a crown with jewels embedded in a delightful pattern. A crown made and gems mined by his truly, BadBoyHalo. Now the pinkette understood the reasons why the man had always been up so early and home so late with cuts and a few bruises on his hands. He was out mining and melting gold into crowns.... Technoblade couldn't help but pull the brunette in, meeting his lips with a taste of delight, as if he can channel his gratefulness and show how much he cherishes Bad with each contact made.