章节 20🤍

Would y'all want smut before this book finishes? and if yes then who? Mairi or alevaro? Or both? 😋 lemme know doe
~~~~~~~~~~
✨ Time skip brought to you by my love for you chicken strips✨ (somebody please pick a better name for me to call you beautiful humans😩)

*1 month later*
Kairi's p.o.v
It's been a whole month since the fiasco at my house went down. I don't even remember much, all I know is that I woke up in my apartment and it was spotless. I asked everyone what happened but nobody answered me so I let it go. So much has happened since then, I got fired from La Perla Nera because I got into a fight with a homophobic co-worker. That red headed bitch got what she deserved though, she had it coming from the moment I walked in that bitch. I walked in that bitch not giving a fuck and walked out not giving a fuck. I really miss the tips I use to make though, that extra money was a life saver in many instances. On a lighter note, Mattia and I have gotten really close, I can't believe for a second I actually thought he was my stalker. After Jacob died I had no choice but to believe he was the one stalking me because the texts stopped coming in right after, just to be sure I tried calling the number and it went straight to voicemail. I'm finally happy after all the pain I've gone through. I was slapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing, I looked at the caller I.D and blushed.

"DaddyMatti😏😍"

Was displayed on my screen and I answered without a second thought.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kai where are you right now?"

"Uhhhm at home, why?"

"Open your door babe"

"Wha-" I heard the dial tone and rolled my eyes before opening my door. There stood Vic,Taylor, Robert, Alejandro and Alvaro who was on Alejandro's back.

"Why are you on Ale's back Alv?" I asked giggling , watching them pile into my apartment.

"I didn't wanna walk" Alvaro said casually shrugging. Alejandro put him down and he skipped to my couch where he plopped down and started looking for a series to enjoy on Netflix.

"Hello bebesito" Mattia greeted pecking my lips lightly.

"Hi babe" I hummed smiling.

"Ewwww get a casket you two" Robert complained walking to the kitchen. I giggled at his comment and shook my head.

"Shut up rat" I shot back. "Where's Roshaun?" I asked out of curiosity. After the entire ordeal Roshaun and I became very close , he was usually the one picking me up from the bars I'd have one too much to drink at.

"He's busy with his girlfriend"

"Awww that's so cute"

"Oh shit, Kai what do you have planned for your birthday?" Vic asked me as she munched on pizza rolls.

"Birthday? When's your birthday?" Mattia asked curiously.

Mattia's p.o.v
Of course I knew when kairi's birthday was but I couldn't slip and let him know that. We barely just started dating and I couldn't let him know what I use to do just to feel close to him. I had to throw out the phone the day after he killed Jacob just to cover my tracks. Speaking of Jacob I couldn't let Kai know what we did to his body, I couldn't go to the hospital with Kai so I asked vic and Taylor to go while me and the other boys got rid of Jacob's body. We drove his car to a remote area and lit it on fire. We watched it explode from afar before we made our way back home.

"My birthday is next week but guys please don't do anything huge okay? Eating pizza and watching Grey's Anatomy is enough for me" Kairi insisted pouting slightly. I cooed and pulled him into my chest as we rocked side to side as if we were slow dancing.

"Awww Ale why don't you do that?"

"Because you'd rather dick over the sappy shit any day "

"Oh yeah, you're right"

Kairi giggled at the interaction between the couple before he got on his tippy toes and kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked blushing

"For helping me feel normal again" I smiled and hugged him again. I couldn't help but feel guilty because I knew I played a major part in him feeling unsafe. I shook off the feeling and walked to the living room hand in hand with Kai.

"You know we're definitely throwing kai a party right?" I asked everyone in the room

"You know we're definitely throwing kai a party right?" I asked everyone in the room. Kairi and Taylor had gone to the 7/11 down the street to get some more snacks for our movie night.

"Uhhh duh but it'll only be us and Roshaun and his girlfriend" Alvaro answered playing with the strings of Alejandro's hoodie. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at him.

"Duh dumbass we won't invite all of America how dumb-

"Invite anyone except Donald Trump" Robert interrupted

"Who would invite an orange to a party?" Vic asked scrunching up her face.

"You'd be surprise" ale and I muttered.

"Yeah anyway uhhhm Vic, I'll schedule for you and Kai to have a spa day on his birthday so we can have time to set up okay?"

"You got it boss"

"Great I'll text you when we're done so you can bring him home, Alvaro I want you in charge of decorations because you know kai best"

"I'm offended , I'm his blood" Robert said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah but you guys don't really talk about that type of shit"

"You don't- yeah you're right never mind"

"Ale and I will be in charge of music and Taylor will be in charge of food, I'll ask her to cater from La Perla Nera" everyone agreed and we discussed a little more before we heard the door open and close followed by chatter and giggles. Within a few seconds Kairi was sitting in my lap smiling down at me.

"Wassup bebe?"

"I missed you" Kairi whispered kissing me.

"Again , GET A CASKET"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 more chapters left ...... damn that's crazyyyyy.