章节 17🤍

Enjoy the chapter bebes 😗😗😗 and imma need to hear your thoughts because your comments give me life and motivation hunny yasss.... sorry.... I'll leave now 😩
~~~~~~~~~~
Alvaro's p.o.v (this is new Ik B U T the bullshit begins NOW)
"Hello?"

"Yeah is this Alvaro Romero?"

"Uhhh yeah"

"This is Mr.Augusta your P.I for Hunter Sancetta-"

I got up out of Ale's hold "Oh yes Mr.Augusta , what news do you have for me?"

"Well Mr.Romero I have no idea how to tell you this" I put the phone on speaker and signaled for Alejandro to stay quiet.

"Uhh just say it please"

"Alvaro there is no active history of a Hunter Sancetta"

At that point my mouth ran dry and I grew weak.

"So who the fuck is my best friend dating?"

Kairi's p.o.v

" 'tia stop" I said running away from him.

"Come on bebe please" he pleaded while running after me.

"No" I whined picking up speed. I looked behind me and laughed as I ran away from him in the open field. "Haha you can't catch me" I teased noticing there was a gap between us.

"Kai watch out for that-"

"OW" I screamed as my ass came in contact with the grass. I looked up to see what I ran into but when my eyes met with the culprit, it wasn't a what it was a who. "Hunty? What are you doing here?"

"I looked at your location on Snapchat and got worried babe are you okay?" He asked picking me up.

"He's fine" I heard Mattia deadpan behind me.

"Bebe go wait in the car, I'll take you to see Alvaro" Mattia muttered lazily pointing to his car.

"No babe go in MY car, I'll take you home" Hunter rebutted with the his grip around my wrist fighting causing a ripple of pain to surge through my entire arm.

"Ow baby ow you're hurting me" I whispered trying to pry his hands off my aching wrist.

"Do you need a replay of the last time we met? Let Kairi go" Mattia said shooting sharp glares at him. Hunter finally let me go and I whimpered as I saw the bruise forming on my wrist. I turned and looked at Mattia, he walked up to me and looked at my wrist.

"Go wait in the car, start it up and lock the door until you see me coming okay?" I nodded before silently leaving the scene without sparing Hunter a glance.

Mattia's p.o.v
"Now how about you tell me how the fuck you found us" I said to Hunter.

"Snapchat location, why would you bring him out here ? You wanna corner him and kill him?" Hunter asked before chuckling.

"I'd never hurt Kairi but you? I'd kill you without batting an eyelash" I stepped forward toward him and he took a step back. I chuckled at how scared he looked, I guess his sister told him about how I snapped. "Don't try me Hunter, and I don't know what you're doing here but I'll find out"

"Why don't you just ask Katherine?"

It was as if my body had a mind of its own. My hand flew and came in contact with his face in a swift move. I pulled him back by his hair and he grabbed my hand, clawing at it due to the pain he was in.

"Don't ever mention her okay? and if you even utter a word of it to Kairi I'll track you down like a hound and feed you to the wild." I pushed him toward his car and walked backwards while keeping eye contact with him. He glared at me and I smiled while waving goodbye. I turned around when I got to the drives side of my car and got in.

"Why'd you do that?" Kairi asked with his voice shaking.

"Your little boyfriend isn't all that he's cracked out to be Kairi, just remember I warned you"

"Why is everybody fucking warning me about Hunter? What don't I know?"

I remained silent as I drove back to my house where Alvaro was with Alejandro.

Omniscient
Mattia pulled up to his home which was more like a mini mansion. Kairi looked in awe at the beauty before him. The house had a drive way with a water fountain in the middle. The doors of the house were nothing shorter than 8 feet high and the house stood tall and proud in all its glory.

"Your house is beautiful, do you live here alone?" Kairi asked breaking the silence that had been sitting in the air since Kairi had asked his burning questions.

"Uhhh no I live with Alejandro and another one of my friends"

Kairi nodded at the information, allowing it to burn into his mind. Mattia grabbed kairi's hand and lead him to the front door. As soon as they walked in Kairi was met with the aroma of curry meaning somebody was cooking. His mouth instantly watered as the delicious aroma hugged him and danced its way into his nose.

"Something smells great" Kairi moaned closing his eyes, trying to create a mental picture of what could have his hunger claw at the walls of his empty stomach.

"Roshaun is probably cooking, come on I'll introduce you" Kairi followed shyly behind the taller. As they entered the beautiful marble kitchen Kairi was met with the sight of a dark skinned man with his eyes fixated on the stove. He had on a Nike tracksuit with an apron protecting the comfortable fabric from getting stained and ruined. (Curry stains like a BITCH)

"Hey Ro, this is Kairi" Mattia said starling the man but nonetheless , he turned around and smiled brightly.

"So this is the famous Kairi, hi I'm Roshaun , it's nice to finally meet you"

"Famous?" I asked confused.

"Mattia has been talking about you for mon-"

"Okay we're leaving now come on" Mattia grabbed my hand and lead me up some stairs. "Alejandro we're coming in, please don't be naked" Mattia announced causing me to giggle as he opened the door but closed my eyes to protect me from potential nakedness.

"Kairi thank God" I heard someone say and when Mattia took his hands off my eyes I was bombarded with a tight hug. I pulled back and saw Alvaro with tear stains down his cheeks , I shot him a questioning look before looking at Ale who looked anxious.

"Why y'all acting like I died?" I asked chuckling nervously.

"Don't joke like that" Alv whine before tears starting running down his face again.

"Oh bubba I'm sorry" I apologized hugging him tightly. All that ran through my head was the question of what had happened while I was with Mattia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't worry y'all Karma will eat Hunter alive.   
👁👄👁