章节 11🤍

Kairi's p.o.v
I watched him as he laid in my bed, both hands tied to the headboard and a blindfold covering his eyes. It was easy to convince Malcom that I was in the mood for makeup sex and of course he agreed immediately. Knowing he wouldn't want to anger me, I requested that we did something more freaky and have me be a power bottom. Knowing the dumbass he is, he believed me without a second thought and submitted to me. So here we were, I was back in my sweats and baggy shirt while he was stripped down to his underwear on my bed. I grabbed some baby oil and started to spread it over his body. He jumped at the sudden liquid but relaxed as I massaged it into his pale skin.

"I just wanted to give you a little massage before I do anything else babe" I muttered smirking, he chuckled and nodded allowing himself to get even more relaxed. I got up from the bed and walked to my closet. I took out the thickest belt I could find and bit my lip to suppress the laugh that was clawing to come out. I strutted back over to Malcom before pulling my hand back and snapping it forward, hitting him right on the thigh with the leather material. A scream instantly flowed throughout the room but was cut off as soon as I gagged him with a sock.

I walked around the other side of the belt, hitting him on this other leg "You think you can cheat on me and get away with that shit bitch?" I started whipping him over and over and by the time I slowed down, Malcom was bruised and weeping like a bitch. I sighed and took a deep breath just to recollect myself.

"You broke me" I whispered before sitting at the eadge of my bed. He flinched as soon as he felt the bed dip. I kinda felt bad because I could only imagine how scared he felt but he caused it on himself.

"I-I'm s-sorry" he croaked out shivering. I looked at him and shook my head feeling the anger in me rise again. I got up to whip him again but my phone cut me off. I picked it up seeing it was a text from an unknown number.

(401)***-****
I really didn't think you can be this harsh baby. First you block me and now you're beating your ex as if he's your child? Wow you're on a wild streak, if I didn't know any better I'd say you're trying to turn me on😏

I rolled my eyes dropping the belt. Knowing my stalker was back made me feel irritated yet calm. He killed the fun out of what I was doing but he also made me feel proud for handling Malcom. I got on my hands and knees in the bed and crawled to Malcom before straddling his waist. If I was being watched, I'd give him a show. I took the blindfold off Malcom followed by the gag. He started whimpering and shaking his head.

"I'm sorry Kai please don't hurt me" he begged looking in my eyes to see if I had any bit of sympathy for him. When he came up empty he started sobbing. My phone started glowing up and I smirked. My plan was working perfectly, the moment the stranger texted me about Malcom I quickly decided that I'd have him or her, show me who they were. They got angry when I was with Alvaro and now their mentioning Malcom , making it obvious they were very possessive. My plan is to make them jealous every chance I got until they come and confront me about all my deeds.

Mattia's p.o.v
I sent the 12th text to Kairi as I watched him play with Malcom's face as he sobbed and pleaded to be free. I felt my blood boil at the sight of Kairi sitting on Malcom's lap. You maybe wondering how I'm seeing all of this and the answer to you question is being in possession of some of the smallest cameras in the world. I planted them all over his apartment so I can have a perfect view of him whenever I desired. I growled as I saw Kai whisper something in Malcom's ear before pulling back and smashing their lips together.

"What.the.FUCK?"

~~~~~~~~~
Last chapter for the night..... I think..... please leave feed back 🤍❤️
Okay byeeeee