章节 18🤍

Y'all boutta be happy BUT you'll also look at me like "👁👄👁 BITCH"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mattia's p.o.v
"What the hell do you mean Hunter isn't Hunter? That makes ZERO sense Alejandro" I ranted pacing back and forth. It's been a few hours since Alvaro and Kairi left to go home and it was now 9:30 p.m.

"Alv hired a P.I to investigate him and there's no way in hell he could be Hunter Sancetta"

"Why?"

"Because Hunter Sancetta was a 90 year old man who died last year okay?"

"SO WHO IS THAT WITH KAIRI?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out"

Kairi's p.o.v
"I'm coming" I sang as I raced to the door, I opened it expecting to see Vic,Taylor and the others but instead I saw Hunter with flowers and cookies. I tried to close the door but he put his foot in the way. I whispered trying to push it.

"Baby please, I'm so sorry I let my anger get the best of me and I'll never do it again"

"Hunter we're barely even dating, we aren't even official and you've already hurt me, how can I know I can trust you?"

"Let me show you"

Omniscient

Hunter pushed the door open , placing the items he had bought on the decorative table. He grabbed Kairi by the waist before pulling him into a lust filled kiss. Kairi tried to pull away but with the hold Hunter had on the small boy, he had no where to go. The 21 year old was backed into his kitchen counter as he hit the taller's chest trying to pry him off as best as he could.

"Relax and let this happen" Hunter said in a low and raspy voice as he started to sloppily trail kisses down Kairi's neck.

"S-stop please"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" A voice yelled causing Hunter to quickly turn around. As soon as he did he was punched to the floor by Robert. A kick came flying to his groin causing him to groan in pain.

"Good one vic" Alvaro complimented giving his friend a high five. Before he kicked Hunter in the stomach causing the boy to hunch over and gasp from the blow. While all of this was happening Kairi was crying in Taylor's chest as she told him sweet nothings and soothing words like a mother to her child. On the other end of the street, Mattia and Alejandro were on their way after seeing the assault take place on the camera Mattia had installed. To say the 24 year old was heated was an understatement. First he finds out Hunter isn't who he says he is BUT to add on to it he learns that he's a 26 year old man who is MARRIED to Katherine. Apparently they have two fuckin demon spawns together and she's currently pregnant with their third. Mattia wanted nothing more than to take out this man once and for all and that's exactly what he planned to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plot twist of the century Ik