章节 5🤍

Kairi's p.o.v
My lunch break finally swung around. I walked down the street to a nearby cafe. As I entered I saw the really cute Barista at the cash register. He's flirted with me a lot but because of how loyal I am, I never flirted back but now that I'm single, today is the day that I'll do my shit. Before I knew it I was next in line, I walked up to the cash register and flashed my million dollar smile.

"Hey Hunter" I greeted shyly.

"Hey kai kai, what can I get you?"

"Uhh can I have three chocolate chip cookies please?" I asked politely avoiding his gaze, in all honesty I haven't been here in a while, I just came to get his attention and ask for his number. I stopped coming after my ex-boyfriend Malcom told me he'd hurt Hunter if he kept talking to me.

"Sure thing baby, that'll be $5.45" I blushed as I passed him a ten dollar bill, like electricity running through my veins I had a boost in confidence which caused my mouth to move faster than my brain.

"You can keep the change in exchange for you number" I quickly clapped my hands over my mouth as my eyes widened at my words. I'm not innocent but I wasn't known to be a bold person. Hunter gave me a shocked expression that soon relaxed into a smirk. He took my receipt and started writing on it. He took the bag with cookies and stapled my receipt to it before giving it to me.

"Use it responsibly" he stated smiling at me. I bit my lip to suppress my big smile and nodded before taking the bag and walking out the door. As soon as I left I turned the receipt around and indeed saw his number in blue ink. I did a little victory dance because he's the first guy I actually tried to get at and it ended well. I sighed in content as I giddily walked back to work knowing my food was probably ready.

Mattia's p.o.v
"What has got you so happy Kai?" I whispered as I watched Kairi do a cute little dance after reading the receipt. There is no way in hell someone would be that happy because they paid for overpriced desserts. I walked across the street and walked straight into the cafe once Kairi was Atleast at the end of the block. I waited in line until it was my turn and when it was I stared at the cashier. He was attractive but not as attractive as me, he had blond brown hair and beautiful blue-green eyes that anyone in their right mind could get lost in.

"What can I get for you today sir?"

"What did you do to MY Kairi?"

I saw his eyes widen in surprise and his mouth twitch. All I knew was, he better give me a good answer or he'll be jobless and lifeless.

The Watcher |Mairi| जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें