章节 3🤍

Kairi's p.o.v
"Kai why are you wearing sunglasses inside?" My co-worker Taylor asked eyeing me. I shrugged her off, walking to the back so I can put my stuff away in a locker, I've only worked here for two months so I'm not trusting her so easily. Regardless of what I did outside, she followed behind me taking them off.

"Ow Taylor" I groaned when the bright white light screaming from up on the ceiling hit my orbs making my headache intensify and spread to my jaw like wild fire. I started feeling nauseous again which resulted in me running to the trash can and throwing up again.

"Damn what did you drink babe?" Taylor gagged covering her nose as she rubbed my back. (Anybody who has thrown up alcohol knows that shit S T I N K S 🌝)

"Patron" I muttered as I dry heaved over the can.

"I'll get you some water"

Within a minute Taylor was back with a bottle of cold water and a cup of ice in her hands.

"Here, drink this then chew on the ice it'll help" I nodded mumbling a thank you as I did as I was told and shockingly enough it worked after a few minutes. I got dressed putting on my white button down and tying my utopia wear (the apron like thing waiters wear that has all the pockets). I walked to the front instantly walking over to Taylor.

"Oh Kai can you go take table 3? It's only two people and They just walked in" I nodded quickly before grabbing two menus, utensils and my note pad. I walked up to the table with a semi-genuine smile.

"Hi my name is Kairi I'll be your waiter for today" I greeted, handing both gentlemen their menus. "Do you guys know what you'd like to drink?" I asked pushing the top of my pen making the point shoot out with a click. I looked up only to see one of them looking at the menu and the other staring at me. I took that break to take in his features. He had gorgeous olive skin, almond shaped light brown eyes, thick eyebrows, a cute yet strong jawline and lastly his lips, they were full, plump and pink, they looked so suck-

"-airi, KAIRI" I jumped looking to the other customer in embarrassment but instead of irritation he had an amused look on his face.

"Y-yes?" I asked nervously

"Do you normally stare at your customers like you wanna fuck them? Hey OW"

"Ale stop" the other male horribly whispered to the one who asked me the bold question. I blushed from embarrassment as I bit my lip nervously. I watched as they bickered back and forth quietly, until it finally stopped and they both looked at me.

"I'm sorry" Ale mumbled looking down.

"I-it's okay, so have you guys decided on what you'll have?"

"Yeah, I'll have you" the mysterious guy responded, chuckling after he saw my face grow pale. "I'm joking, calm down, no need to faint" I sighed and shook my head, this'll be a long day.