- 13 -

It was a quiet and warm day, one that made me feel lazy and left me reminiscing for the vivacious life that suited me so kindly. It also left me restless. 

I stirred me cold tea slowly with the tip of my index finger, watching the swill of the brown liquid chase tepidly after my skimming touch. 

I had napped, and dined, masturbated, read and wrote but the day still felt indefinitely long and I wanted the captivity of his attentions. 

I arched a brow in contemplation, a smile spreading softly over my lips. 

He had disappeared into the reclusion of his office, harrying over files and speaking hushedly to his men. 

About an hour ago, a sleek white Rolls Royce rumbled up the drive, an entourage spilling from its luxurious guts. They had been scurried into the great maw of our home, and I had been watching, skirting on the perimeter of him. 

I let my finger dip farther into the mug, the smile so apparent on my face. 

Since our fretful interaction some weeks ago, We had been elusive to one another. Strategic movements on our intricate chess board. 

I had rattled him at the least, forced him to reconsider his tactics. That following evening I had felt his prying eyes while I showered, and wicked idea began to unfold. I let my fingers run sensually over my lips, down the expanse of my abdomen before I abruptly cut off the water. 

Four days later I had intruded a very intimate affair of his privacy that he was so publicly doing in the sitting room. I hadn't been so lucky as to see it, but the sounds that fell from his mouth sent shivers rippling down my thighs. 

And this went on for days, eagerly preying on each others desires. Watching, tantalizing, coming to the edge...

And then retreating to the comforting bores of safety. 

I was surprised by his lack of bravado, how he relied on the shadows to hide his games. 

I wanted it to be more. 

It needed to be more. 

After I had walked away from him, my hands had been shaking with delight. The adrenaline that ran rampantly through my veins was unparalleled to any high I had experienced. 

 I had been chasing that feeling ever since. 

I stood, wiping my wet finger against the soft linen table cloth. 

If he wasn't willing to go the extra mile, then I supposed It would fall onto my shoulders. I knew how to get his attention, and I wanted it in a big way. 

The soft silk of my shorts ran warmly agains my skin as they slipped onto the floor. I stepped from them with a lithe glide, and my fingers set on unbuttoning my shirt to reveal the soft white lace of my bra. 

The tail of the shirt brushed sensually over my exposed ass. 

I released my hair from the tortoise shell clip that held my wild wisps at bay, falling into my cold eyes. 

The floor was warm under my feet, walls dancing with a soft jubilant light of the afternoon sun. 

My shoulder slipped from the reprieve of my shirt, soft skin exposed. 

I approached the great doors of the study, listening intently at the muffled whispers. I bit my lip in delight. 

I carefully pushed open the door, creeping into the stillness of the room. 

His eyes turned to me, narrowing slightly before going wide in horrific displeasure. 

My own gaze came to rest on his visitor. He was a younger man, closer to my age than to Luca's. He was deeply tanned with dark hair that fell in stylish waves. He was clean shaven and had deep golden eyes that lingered a moment too long on my presence. 

"Yelena!" 

He hissed, fingers curling into the arm of his chair. 

I fluttered my lashes at him, the inside of my cheek carefully bit to conceal the triumphant smile. 

I drew closer to them, coming onto the side of our stranger. He drew in a grounding breath, trying to avert his eyes from my proclivities, instead watching Luca's dismay turn into utter dissonance. 

My fingers carefully trailed up the supple leather of the chair, grazing over the mans expensive suit jacket. 

"Hello." 

I breathed, hooded eyes fixated on him now. 

"H-hello," 

He swallowed. Hard. 

"What are you doing in here?" 

Hissed Luca, diplomacy failing him as his voice turned aggressive. I looked at him over my shoulder, face playing coy at his obvious anger. 

"I forgot something, from the other evening." 

He pressed his lips together, eyes firing with an intense fury. 

"Ah! There it is," 

I breathed, a smile spreading across my lips. 

To the right of the man, on the gilded side table, sat a well read copy of The Gulag of Archipelago. In my defense, it had no right belonging to me, but only two thirds of our present company was aware. 

As a normal person should, they would request kindly that it be handed over, as to not intrude any further. 

Not I. 

I leaned over him, stretching for the novel. My knee slipped on the soft chair and I fell into the strangers lap, whisking up an earthy musk. It smelled rich and heady. 

And like fury. 

I felt the warm buzz of his fingers tips hovering above the curve of my backside, caught in a purgatory between with drawl and indulgence. 

I snatched the novel, looking back to him with a soft smile. 

"I am so sorry." 

I said, blush creeping over my cheeks. 

I tucked my legs under me, turning on his lap. The greeting of his arousal was shocking against my bare thighs. 

"That is enough!" 

Snapped Luca, standing abruptly. 

I dared him to look at me, meet my gaze. I knew that I had won, and more so than I had ever hoped for. 

I squeezed the inside of his knee playfully before standing. 

"It was nice to meet you." 

I whispered, holding the novel to my chest, recovering my modesty. 

"Luca," 

I said, satisfied. 

He glowered deeply. 

I departed them now, fingers shaking from a new sensation. 

I had won, simply put. It was eating at him now, I could feel the heat radiating from him even as I walked away. In the next few days I knew that I had to prepare for his rebuttal. 

Finally, I felt deeply within me, that he had finally been administered a dose of his own medicine. 

And it was Lethal.