Actual Katie, Travis, and Conner

Here's the actual chapter about Katie, Travis, and Conner. So yeah. On we go.

Oh gods. I sound like a youtuber. I'm gonna stop talking.

-------------------------------------

Katie POV: 

Once again I was yelling at Travis and Conner. You see, they pulled a prank on the Demeter cabin again. And it resulted in someone getting hurt, as well as making most of our flowers wilt. Sometimes I wonder why I'm even dating Travis. I mean, I love him, but these pranks he's playing is just becoming horrible. The other day he made Nico's cabin pink and switched out all of his clothes to girls clothes. Let's just say that Apollo had to come and heal him and Conner. "We're sorry Katie-Kat! Ok? Please don't kill us!"

"Relax. I'm not..." I was cut off by a light sucking the three of us in. We landed at what looked like Camp Half-Blood, but there was only 12 cabins.

"What were you saying?" Conner was once again not paying attention to what I was trying to say before that odd light sucked us up.

"I was trying to say that I wasn't going to kill you two. I don't think I would like it if Travis died. Much less you."

"Ok. I guess. But STOP being so moody."

"I'm not moody. I'm just annoyed that we don't know where we are."

"That's the same as being moody. But I think that we are at Camp Half-Blood."

"I know that Conner."

"No. Not present camp. Past camp. Which I guess is now present camp and present camp is future camp. But who cares." Conner was still being as oblivious as always.

"I don't think you know what is happening right now. Do you?"

"Nope. But I don't care."

Piper came over to us and handed us a letter, "Stop arguing," she said.

I read the letter out loud. "Hi. I'm Katie Gardner. This is Conner and Travis Stoll."

Chiron came over to us and told us to come with him as he needed to tell us something.

-----------Time skip to after Chiron finished talking with Tratie and Conner----------

So I guess were staying in Cabin 3. Oh well. Piper came up to us once again, but this time with Hazel and Calypso. "Do you guys want to see past Percy?" Hazel asked excitedly.

"Sure. I'll come. Do you boys want to come?"

"Nah. We're gonna go talk to the rest of the seven that's here." Travis answered for him and Conner.

"Alright. Come on girls. Let's go show Katie 12 year old Percy." Piper was speaking loudly for some reason I don't know of.

We followed her to the Hermes table. I guess Percy hasn't been claimed yet. When we got there I squealed. What!?! "You are sooo adorable. And tiny."

"Thanks. I guess. Everybody keeps saying that." Percy said.

"Come on Katie. We have to go back to the head table. I'm guessing the next group of people will be arriving soon." As soon as she said that there was another light. But this time instead of sucking someone up, two people came out.

------------------------------------

So that was that chapter. It would have come out sooner, but I'm just lazy and didn't want to write.

Here's the question of the chapter.

What is the title of the 5th book in Trials of Apollo?

If you get it correct you get a blue cookie and some mallowmelt (If you understand that reference then yay. If you don't, read KOTLC)

-Mirella