New Chapter (i still don't have a title for this)

Past Percy's POV:

Yesterday, I heard what future me has done. I still can't believe I did that much and I'm not dead. It's weird talking about me like this. It's like I'm talking about myself in the first person and third person, I think that's what it's called. I hate ELA, it's too confusing. But that doesn't matter. What does is that I'm cool in the future. But Annabeth. She's my friend, kind of. But in the future, I'm engaged to her and were having a child. Gross. Yesterday Luke looked mad and suprised at older me. I don't know why though, we're friends. Then again, maybe we're not in the future. I haven't seen future Luke, so maybe something happened to him. No, Luke is too strong for something to happen. Oh well, I think it's time for breakfast now.

Past Luke's POV:

How is Percy still alive? He was supposed to die. And how did he defeat Kronos? Kronos is way stronger than Percy. Though I guess Percy could have gotten stronger, but he can't be stronger than Kronos. Can he? I mean, I heard everything he did but I don't know if it is completely true. But if it wasn't where would he have gotten those scars from?

Future Percy's POV:

I don't think that Luke likes me anymore. Or at least believes everything I have done. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP TO THE AFTERNOON~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Future Percy's POV (still):

     Well Luke and I have to fight now. I pretty sure I'll beat him, but if I do I'll have to fight him over and voer again to prove that it wasn't just luck. I guess that's fine though, but I wish I could've been able to fight Annabeth. That would be much more fun, but I don't want the baby to get hurt.

(I'm terrible at writing fight scene so I'm skipping past that and Percy won each time he fouhgt against Luke)

      I won all of the fights against Luke, it was very easy, so I got bored quickly. After we fought it was time for dinner. The seven, Nico, Will, Thalia, Reyna, the mini versions of us, and I ate together. The younger versions of us kept asking us questions, and we kept having to answer the questions. After dinner we sat around the campfire roasting marshmallows and making smores and stuff. Annabeth fell asleep on my shoulder, she looked adorable. At around midnight, I went back to cabin 3 while carrying Annabeth in the bridal way. (I don't know the actual term and I'm too lazy to search it up so I just put what I think it is)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi...I know I haven't updated this in awhile. I've been wanting to but I haven't had any motivation to do so. I finally decided to write a new chapter. I can't really think of things to write about for this. I had like 20 before, but I accidentally deleted my doc with ideas...permanantly. I'm also slowly drifting out of the Percy Jackson fandom, so I am thinking about discontinuing this story. I'm now really into anime and I spend most of my time watching anime or reading fanfics. So that's it. Bye.
-Mirella