chapter-12

Peace ✌
..................................................................

(Melody POV)

It sucks that we literally have to spend summer time in school yet it's kinda cool also that we get to be on break during fall. It's currently September and the cold is beginning to make its way throughout the town. It's been about a month or something like that since I met klaus. We have been hanging out alot lately. It's quite nice honestly. I like having someone to talk to and or eat dinner with every once and a while. Today, September the fifth, I got myself ready for work. A long boring day filled with guys asking for yet another beer or asking for my number oh how fabulous....

Rolling my eyes in annoyance I picked up my nearly blonde hair and tied it into a messy bun. I glanced at my reflection for a bit and shrieked eh whatever...

I hurried out and totally forgot my uniform yet I have a spare one in the car. As I drove to work I couldn't help but feel a cloud of misery raining upon me...

Two hours into my shift I spilled a couple of drinks on the floor because I lost my concentration due to the fact that for some reason Elliot and Lindsay happened to show up at the bar. And they haven't left since then. I huffed as I approached them once more to see if they needed anything. "Would you like another drink or prefer a meal?". I ask politely as I could even though my insides are tearing each other apart. They glared at me for a second before Lindsay smugly replied" oh why would we ever order food from you..you would certainly poison it" . I ignored her comment and waited for an answer on behalf of Elliot yet he remained silent and lost in space. Okay they need to leave...

"I apologize but if you are not ordering anything else then it's time to leave".

I said as nicely as possible. I got an eye roll from Lindsay who simply said "no we are not leaving". And a slightly annoying grunt from Elliot. This is infuriating...

Just then, Klaus came out of nowhere surprising me and them at the same time. WH...WHAT!. Wait, why is he wearing the same uniform as me! He can't possibly be working here too oh sweet crackers!...

My face turned red as a tomato as I watched him get in front of me and sternly said the following. "Please leave or I will call the manager". I watched silently as Elliot looked up and gave Klaus a death stare that would send shivers down your spine. Yet he stood up and paid for the drinks they had. I glared at them until they left, there he went again walking away with her...

....

"Hey you okay?"

I snapped out of it and turned to his direction eyeballing him with so many questions. "What are you doing here?". I asked rather quickly. I wanted answers because my curiosity was strangling me with a rope around my neck. He smiled politely and began to tell me how he needed a job so he applied to this one a couple of days ago. He thought it would be nice to work together...

Oh.

"Wanna help clean the tables?".

He asked as I glanced around the dining area and witnessed a mess everywhere...

"Uh..."

But before I could answer fully he pulled my hand and dragged me with him towards the mess of dirty tables and bits of food as well as dirty ditches filled with germs. A shiver ran down my back as I touched wet food accidentally while cleaning and I nearly lost my soul for a second. Gross so gross...

Work ended and I found myself driving back home with Klaus by my side. We decided to eat dinner together and watch movies...

"Oh man, this is delicious. I didn't know you knew how to cook so well".

I commented on Klaus' cooking as we eat, he made a delicious pasta dish with chicken and broccoli as well as shrimp. I don't really know how to cook much so it's nice to eat something homemade instead of takeouts...

"Thanks, I learned from my mother she's a great cook, so uh Melody I was wondering if I could um...come over and cook you dinner every once and awhile?".

I blinked as I noticed him getting flushed with embarrassment. I smiled and shook my head in agreement. "That sounds awesome but you know I can take care of myself right?". He nervously let out a chuckle and apologized to me. He is so sweet like a sugar bear...

After dinner we watched movies until we fell asleep. For once in a long time I felt at peace. Yet our peacefulness wouldn't last long....

........................................................................

What do yall think of the new character klaus?.

And what about Melody is her personality changing?

As for Elliot, is he really going to keep dating Lindsay?.

Don't forget to comment and vote 😁