"Whatever." Brandi laughed removing his hand.

"I'm jus joshin. But for real B, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to call i got yall." He said pulling out money handing her three hundred dollar bills.

"Braylen no."

'It's coo B, take it an early baby shower gift."

"Thank you."

"It aint nun, I'm already knowin you gonna be a good mother you've been talking about havin a kid since we were kids. I'm knowing you wont be like Ramona and you'll  take care of yours."

"Braylen!" Her voice cracked as she walked over to him wrapping her arms around him as she hugged him he towered  over her. "Are you crying?' He laughed.

"Mhm. It's the hormones."

"Aw damn, let me go head and leave now before you start flooding the shop." He laughed walking toward the door.

"Hey Braylen." She called out as he stopped at the door.

"Was good?" He turned back toward her.

"I was wondering... would you be Aiden's Godfather."

"Yeah, what i gotta do kill niggas like the movie Godfather?"

"No." She laughed. "If anything ever happens to me, you would keep him and raise him as your own."

"Oh, yeah ain't nun gone happen to you but  i can do that. If need be I'll kill a nigga for yall too."

"Bye Braylen love you." She laughed.

"Love yall too." He smiled walking toward his car.

~~Present day~~

"Girl you sure you gonna be okay?" Sydra asked as she helped her friend up the stairs.

"Yeah girl I'm goodt, Braylen at home so ima be aight. AYE! AYE!" Brandi snapped to music in her head.

"Uh Uh heffa, you putting a little too much weight on me, I'm skinny i aint that strong." Sydra fussed.

"You so funny." She laughed pinching Sydra cheek.

"See, this is the exact reason why i drink alone." Sydra fussed. "Which apartment is it?"

"4D." Brandi answered holding up four fingers.

"Come on." Sydra said as they stumbled down the hallway toward her apartment door. Leaning against the wall Brandi stared at nothing in particular as Sydra knocked on the door.

"Hold on!" A deep voice yelled from behind the door.

A few seconds later the door opened to Braylen standing in the door way with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hello?" Braylen asked confused to the unknown girl standing in front of him. He couldn't see Brandi leaning against the wall next to the door.

Sydra eyes wondered down Braylens frame from the waves in his hair to the water covered six pack abs toward the long thick print that only the white towel covered to his Nike slides on his feet.