"Damn, you really been eating since you were away at college." Braylen joked handing her the bouquet.

"Ha ha." She sarcastically laughed rolling her eyes taking the flowers. "How've you been, haven't seen you since i left for college."

Brandi and Braylen both let life come in between their friendship, with her moving thousands of miles away and Braylen doing his own thing with  his lifestyle traveling visiting his connects for months at a time the two didn't really get to see much of each other.

"I know, just been busy with everything then i come home and mama tells me you done opened up a ink shop as she calls it." Braylen laughed.

"Yeah i told you i would, hows she doin I haven't seen her in a little while i need to go visit her."

"She would love it, she's always bringing you up and yeah you did speak it into existence that you would have your own business... I'm proud of you B."

"Thank you, i want a bigger shop but ill work with what i have."

"Aye gotta start somewhere." Braylen nodded looking around. "It's dope tho."

"Yeah, thats true ive always been a big dreamer."

"I know, aint nothing wrong dreamin big, it aint nun you cant do." Braylen said looking at the art on the wall.

"Yeah, you look good tho i see you got money now got all the ice on you." Brandi said noticing the diamond studs in his ears, the grills in his mouth, the chain around his neck and the Rolex on his wrist.

"Oh this? This jus somethin lite."

"Mhm, still doin yo thang out there huh?"

"Yep, I'm too hot right now everybody fuckin wit ya boy i dont think ima ever stop.'

"When the time comes, you will."

"Well until then I'm jus chillin."

"I hear you." Brandi nodded sitting on the chair.

"Can I?"

"If you were anybody else I'd smack yo hand but since its you then i guess."

Chucking Braylen placed his large hand on her six month pregnant belly. "It's hard." His face turned up.

"Yeah." She laughed moving his hand to where she could feel him kick.

"Woah uh uh! Why it look like that like a alien moving around in there. That shit feel and look weird.' He semi yelled quickly removing his hand.

Kissing her teeth she laughed placing a cup to her lips as ice fell into her mouth, since it was all that she had been craving. "Here, try it again." She chuckled placing his hand back on there.

"He really kickin." Braylen smiled in amazement.

"Yeah, he's never kicked this much."

"Yeah, cuz he know he's in the presence of a real one. Wasup lil dude its yo big homie Braylen if yo moms start trippin jus know you can call me and i got you cuz i know she can be trippin sometimes."