Chapter 32

I think we've had enough from Ebu's side.

Let's see how Dora is doing.

Image above, Kemi and Femi. The happening twins😄 .

*****

DORA'S POV

------

I just sat in my room as I blasted Joe boy tunes since today was Saturday and all the teachers were nice enough not to kill us with homework. I still haven't showered because my body was doing me lazy, that's when my room door flings open and out stood my mother looking at me in anger.

Ahh Dora, you are soya

Number one, I was playing music I know she dislikes because she always gave sermon on how those musicians were bad influence on children. Number two, I was busy lying on my bed with my night wear as if I had a maid that I had employed to do all my chores, and number three, it was already eleven.

Nigerian female children can relate to how Saturdays used to be at home.

"Dorathy Nwabueze Chineye!!!!!" She yelled and I just used style to off the music that was blasting.

"Goodmorning Mom" I said underneath my breathe, trying not to make eye contact with her because if I by mistake look her.... I could be six feet under.

"Better don't greet me before I give you a hot slap that will send you to your early grave" Her voice still very laced with anger.

I wanted to respond but she wasn't finished, " Before I open my eyes, I want the whole house to be swept and mopped, and that kitchen should better be sparkling"

That one sef possible

I just sat there watching her as she shut her eyes, was this woman actually serious. I haven't even showered and I'm not ready for work naa.

"Dora you're still here?!!"

Ahhh, She has opened her eyes oohh.

I quickly raced out of the room and dodged the shoe she had already thrown at me. Oohhh God, see how the house is dusty and the sink is filled with plate. I decided to go to Chisoms room and ask her to assist me.

I gently opened her door to meet her watching something on her phone and she was laughing hard. " Can I see?"

"No" Turning her phone off, "How can I help you?... Sorry that came out wrong..... I meant, what the hell do you want?"

This girl need real talk ohh, ahbi I resemble her mate?

"Look Chisom, because I never change am for see you no mean say I no dey carry eye dey watch you oh. Better be careful and mind how you how talk to me because the next time I vex for you... Na slap I go land for your face"

She scoffed and stood up, walking closer to me. " Not that I understood all what you just said, but I'll save you the explanation. So can we skip to the part you leave my room"

This pikin need God.

"Abeg I came to ask if you'll help me sweep the house while I attend to the kitchen" Ignoring her initial comment.

She chuckled in an evil way, "Alright"

Wait, did she just agree??

This is a miracle, I even thought I'll have to drag her like I initially planned.

"Okay then" Smiling before I left her room and guess what, immediately I stepped out, she locked the door behind.

"Chisom!" I yelled while banging on the door, "If I catch you!"