Chapter 1

So July is finally here *Woohoo*.

This is my birthday month and I can't wait for that day.

P.S:  *Whisper* On the 19th 

Welcome to the first chapter of >>EBUBE

In partnership with STARGIRL1608 

Really hope you enjoy it thoo

Luv you all my readers out there *Mwahh*

------------

*EBUBE POV*

That moment you share a one on one time with your smartphone, stuffing your mouth with cold milky vanilla ice cream and your bratty little sister decides to partner with the devil in ruining that mood.

"Ebu!!" Chisom yelled, sometimes I wonder if she swallowed a microphone because her tiny voice had a very high pitch and it was super annoying. She storms into my room as if she could buy the door she was intending to break.

"What?" Not bothering to look at her, waste of glance. My eyes still fixed on my phone I was busy with, scrolling through my Instagram feeds.

"I've told you never to borrow my charger!, go buy yours!" Snatching the charger that was plugged to my phone out of the wall socket.

"Give me that" seizing it back from her loose grip.

Let me enlighten you a little about Chisom. She is an annoying person that was brought into my life to dance on my nerves. Chisom instantly grips the other end of the charger as we began dragging it back and forth, none of us at the edge of giving up.

"Mom!!!!" She screamed.

It didn't take my mother time before barging into my bedroom to meet her two daughters having another of our regular arguments. Mom knows of the that fact Chisom and I never get along, and she's always been trying to talk us into loving each other as sisters but we never gave into her pep talk.

"Tell Ebu to give me back my damn charger!" Chisom still screamed even with the fact mother wasn't far.

I know mom was really fed up with I and Chisom constant quarrelling, but she never listened to my advise. It was to ship Chisom to another country and just leave her there. How hard could that possibly be??

Mom just stood there rubbing her forehead as she stared at us, "Umaka ka" She muttered to her self. Not that we understood, but we certainly didn't care to.

"Give me the charger" She finally spoke, with a hint of frustration in her voice.

"But it's mine!" Chisom still whined, reluctantly handing it over to mother.

I was kinda happy when mom took the charger, because my phone was half way full and Chisoms own was probably dead. So our war had no winner.

"I'm so sick and tired of both of you giving me headache every single day!.... O Gini na" Moms accent wasn't as polished as ours. We were born in Canada and mom practically grew up in some village in Nigeria, not until dad picked her up and married her.

"Someone needs to be taught respect for senior siblings" Turning to glare at Chisom who just folded her arms against her chest and stuck her nose in the air.

"Maybe when your tiny brain cells come back to life, I'll do that" Rolling her eyes and walking out of my room. Her presence was never needed so who gives a f**k

"Chisom!!" Mom yelled, "Did this girl just walk out on me?" With an amused look on her face.

What was so amusing in Chisoms behavior??