Chapter 29

*MAYOWA'S POV*

-----

We just sat quietly in the library peacefully studying for the biology test. Ebu didn't even turn to look at me as she focused on the text book she was reading. I didn't even know when the time had past and it was time for our first period.

Glancing at my leather wrist watch, I turned to Ebu who was still drowned in the book she was studying. I looked at her for a while, a serious study face made her look quite hot. I bent towards her and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

I know, silly move.

She turned to me and a smile appeared on her face as she responded to my senseless gesture with another kiss on my lips. "You know were five minutes late for first period" She whispered

"I would love to be this close to you for a life time" I made another senseless act.

"Let's get the hell out of here" She laughed, standing to return the books to the shelf. She took my book and made her way to the library shelf. I took that moment to watch the motion of her ass.

What naa, I'm a man

Ebu had ass like mad, her hips were so well curved making it difficult for you not to be tempted to stare. When she walked everything just makes a man go nuts.

"Stop doing that" She giggled still placing the books on the shelves. I immediately comported myself and placed my eye somewhere far away from her seductive ass.

"I'm not doing anything" I lied with a smirk on my handsome face.

Ebu turned to me and folded her arms, "I caught you so don't deny it. Let's head to class before the librarian catches us" Her accent just compliments with her looks.

"Yeah, we should better leave" adjusting my belt as I stood up.

We left the library and went back to class, walking into a silent class with our Bio teacher standing right in front.

"Mayo?" looking shocked and at the same time giving Ebu this disgusting look. "Why are you late for my period and why are you walking in with a girl that I know is certainly not your sister. Where were you both?"

Now which one should I answer first.

"We were at the library, she's my study partner" I was not scared of any of the teachers in Rosevelts High because they knew my family could sue their entire generation and of course, I'm the principals favourite.

"Ohw, please have your seat, the test has already started"

I went to my seat and Ebu did the same, the teacher placed a two page test sheet on my desk and I started to answer.

The questions were too easy and for a second I wondered why I studied so hard for it. I turned to Ebu who looked back at me and smiled. I so much love when she smiles.

I could spot more than half of the class chewing the heads of their pen and most of them were even brain storming. Who brain storms in biology???

------

"Damn the test really added to the headache I woke up today with" JJ said as I just pressed my phone. The class was over and we were having free period. The boys are with me pouring sorrows of the test I found pretty simple.

"Mayo, you sef you no think say that biology hard?" One of them said

"You no know Mayo again, nothing wey he no go ever fail" another responded.

"Eheen, where you and Ebu go nah or una go...." JJ asked while poking me playfully.

"At the library" my eyes still fixed on my phone, I was still scrolling through some universities I wanted to school in. I was really concerned about the University i would get enrolled in. My father always advised me to handle the future before it gets too much to handle.

"At the library that was empty?"

I looked up at him, "So" laughing a little. Boys can think the beyond.

"Oh boy me I wan taste that girl small ohh" JJ said, "See body naa"

I was getting seriously provoked as JJ kept talking about Ebu and the boys around kept laughing at his useless comments.

"One day me go touch oh" He said again and all the guys laughed harder except from me. My fist was clenched in anger as JJ kept talking.

"See body shape even when she walk sef, heaven most to know say Ebu dey walk"

"JJ" I groaned in anger, "Shut up"

"Because say you don become boyfriend we no fit talk our mind again, abeg chillax" patting my back making me boil the more.

I stood up with anger and held JJ tightly by his neck, the class turned to face us and the boys started begging. I wasn't gonna tolerate JJ blabbing about Ebu's body like that.

"Now listen to me, you will never make such nonsense comments about my girlfriend" I yelled, everyone watching and whispering.

"Don't act like its only you that has a girlfriend. Because I cleared way for you ahbi. If I wanted a taste of Ebu, I could sap out all her flavours" He said in a low tune, a devilish smile on his face.

This moron

I immediately responded to him with a punch making him fall to the ground and blood gushing out from his nose. The whole class rushed toward JJ who was still on the ground trying to catch his breath. Ebu just looked at me with disappointment written all over her face.

That's when a teacher walked into the class and students started explaining everything that happened. The next thing I know, I was sitting in front of the vice principal. Mr Richard.

"Mayowa, this act of violence should never be heard of about you. JJ is now in the health bay and the nurse reported that his head is now very badly swollen. You are meant to be an example to the junior classes but now you've totally tarnished that reputation"

"I'm sorry Sir" I muttered, all I could think of was how Ebu looked at me, like I was___

"Sorry can't change the state JJ is in. It's either you apologize to him in front of the whole school during the morning assembly tomorrow, or we denounce you being the school headboy"

What????????????????????????

"Excuse me?"

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

JJ is such an idiot. Now our Mayowa is in so much trouble.

Should he apologize to JJ or he should drop his head boy post😩😩 .

Thanks for all your support and votes, it really means so much to me💖💖💖💖.

Till next time.

Peace out!!!!!!!!!!