Chapter 31

My people, how una dey?

Sooooo

We have a bonus character, Seyi Kayode.

Don't place judgements just yet, till you meet her.

Image above, Seyi Kayode.

----

EBUBE POV

*******

After I had settled with eggs and bread for breakfast since the old man made the milk spoil. I returned to the bedroom to go freshen up then go and spend some quality time with my boyfriend. Dora was awake but was still on the bed, her eyes fixed on her smartphone.

"Aren't you eating breakfast?" packing my hair up in a messy bun so it wouldn't get all wet when I shower.

"She's back!!" Dora screamed still looking at her phone.

I'm pretty sure that's not the reply to my question.

"Whose back" Taking a scooch beside her and looking down at her phone screen. She was looking at a photo of a girl, a kind of girl I believe only exists in commercials and magazines.

She made a fierce pose and I could tell she was about our age. Her skin really was smooth and lovely. The hair style she had was the type Chisom always made... A bun at the top. Someone could definitely get lost in those eyes of hers. To sum it all, she was beautiful.

"Whose she?" I asked in a nonchalant manner, I'm sure its a model that Dora really admired or a celeb.

Dora turned to answer but her phone began to ring. Kunle. "I have to answer this" She blushed.

I'm I missing something or has she fallen for Kunle?

"Yeah you have to" I laughed heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I personally don't joke with my breathe.

After I had taken an hour to shower, I got into a summer mini blue gown, slipping into some designer sandal and matching it with a casual purse. I did my makeup light and texted Mayo to send me his house address.

"Ehen Ebu" Dora called, a bowl in her hand which contained cornflakes.

"You do know that the milk is sour, right?"

"Yee!!" Spiting the one she had in her mouth back into the plate. Eeeww, Dora should learn some simple ethics and quit being disgusting and gross.

"Dora, Your dad keeps leaving food items out without returning them back to the fridge"

"Me I don't know why he'll be eating food in the night like a theif. Mtchheww. What did I even want to tell you again sef" Scratching her head and me looking at her till he finally remembered.

"The girls are having a sleep over tonight, so don't be home beyond six" Pointing a finger at me.

Sleep over????

"Mind telling me the names of the girls you're referring to?"

"Just me and the twins, Amanda seems to be angry with me considering the fact she hasn't pick my 34 missed calls. It's just girls hanging out and gossiping"

"Right."

I wanted to ask why Amanda wasn't in speaking terms with her but got interrupted by the beep from my iPhone. Mayo texted me his address and luckily, the uber I ordered had arrived.

"Gotta go darling, my ride is here" Picking up my purse and shooting a smile at Dora who I guess needs to take some meds because of her food poisoning.