Chapter 6

AN: Sorry for not updating in a while. I haven't really been as into Sanders Sides as much lately, but I'm back now. I'll probably post a lot more chapter sooner to make it up to you. Sorry!

(-Patton's Pov-)

When Virgil left chaos broke out. I immediately ran after my dark and misunderstood shadowling of course, but Logan pulled me back. Roman just stood their which made me even more mad.

"Are you kidding me!? We have to go after him Logan! Don't you want him to stay!? And don't get me started on you mister! What were you thinking!? Tell me, because I'm not able to understand why you would do such a thing! You're just standing around while Virgil's leaving! Virgil's leaving!" I snapped at Roman and Logan. I ended up sobbing in Logan's arms.

Roman then walked forward, " Patton... I didn't -"

I cut him off, "You didnt what?" I said sharply, " You didn't think that saying that would hurt him? You didn't think that because he has anxiety it would be worse!? DON'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T THINK! He's gone now... he's gone... " I said softly. I felt bad for lashing out at him, but I was angry. Angry at Roman for saying those things, angry at Logan and Roman for not doing anything, angry at myself for not being able to help. I

Just then we felt a feeling. It was so light we barely noticed it, but it was the worst thing we'd ever feel. It was like a part of us tell off. There was an empty hold there with nothing to fill it. We knew that Virgil had to have left the light side of the mind palace.

"Just leave, Roman. I'll take care of him, " Logan said.

Roman walked back to his room looking like a wounded puppy. I felt even worse then. Logan led me back to my room and started to comfort me. He doesn't show many emotions, but when one of us is sad or mad or frustrated he would always be there. Especially for Virgil. I could tell that he was sad as well though. Virgil is his best friend. 

(-Virgil's Pov-)

When Janus woke up, we both decided to get dressed and make breakfast. (They were in pajamas not naked you nasties!) When we finished we sat down at the table.. (See pic above.)

" Heh, you always did cook well, " Janus praised me.

"Thanks Jan, but you taught me."

"True but now you're better than me! "

"Mmm, you sure?"

"Mmm, yeah. "

We continued on bantering and talking like usual. Occasional witty jokes but just a normal morning for how it was before I left. Then Remus came out. Now that's when it became amazing. As soon as he saw me he ran over and tackled me into the floor hugging me. (I stan soft Remus.)

"H- hi Rem, could you get off please?" I greeted him.

" No, " he just simply said.

"Please?" I asked. That time he just didn't even respond. I repeated the question several times before he got off of me, and pulled me up. Then he started hugging me again. I wasn't complaining, it had been a while since I had had good Remus hugs.

We got off of each other and we sat on the floor like we used to, all cuddled up in a group watching movies with candy Remus made. Occasionally him adding a caramel cockroach or dismembered finger as a prank. Remy would be coming tomorrow, and I was really excited for it. But for now, I decided to just relax with Janus and Remus.

607 Words